(The quickest way to register)

Forum

  1. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Thu 27 Oct 2011
    • 06:21:35 PM UTC

    freesharewaredepot.com

    Site URL: http://freesharewaredepot.com
    Scorecard: View scorecard

    Introduction:
    We are not forums spammers.

    Has privacy policy?
    Owner said Yes

    Has a way for users to contact site owners?
    Owner said Yes

    Whois Information:
    http://whois.domaintools.com/freesharewaredepot.co...

    Disclaimer:
    This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Comments:

  1. User picture
    • interfox (not verified) on Tue 21 Aug 2012
    • 06:56:29 AM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    @ FSDNetwork

    I understand, that you are concerned about your reputation, and want to have it improved. I have received your message on my board with request to answer your message, also, to visit and rate your site. My recommendation is to stop doing this in future, because, response from different people may be really unpredictable, eg, one of 100 would be glad to receive your message, the rest of 99 others can rate your site down because they think you are spamming their boards. Perhaps it is very rare when it happens on the contrary. Be careful.

    The best way is to contact only those members, who already have rated and commented on your site's scorecard in order to request for re-evaluation.

    Thanks for understanding.

  2. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Tue 21 Aug 2012
    • 12:27:44 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Thank you for your comment, I'll take it into account.

    Have a nice day
    Claudio

  3. User picture
    • A440 on Tue 21 Aug 2012
    • 02:15:37 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    "Free shareware" is an oxymoron. Is it free or is it shareware?

  4. User picture
    • SuperHero58 on Tue 21 Aug 2012
    • 03:47:18 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: A440
    "Free shareware" is an oxymoron. Is it free or is it shareware?

    Lol ............
    Echo =
  5. User picture
    • Jazspeak on Tue 21 Aug 2012
    • 07:51:56 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: A440
    "...an oxymoron. Is it free or is it shareware?"

    Well, I guess it's free until you have to pay.

    Oxymoron = Bovine intellect; a bullish dunce (Uxbridge English Dictionary Revised Edition) :D

    ~Music is not just for the Masses~

  6. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sat 15 Sep 2012
    • 09:19:43 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Dear Wot Community,

    We have re-write our privacy policy to be more descriptive please check
    http://www.freesharewaredepot.com/privacypolicy.asp

  7. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 01:13:26 AM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Virustotal clean, URLVoid clean. But it's clearly not safe somehow.

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  8. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 02:02:55 AM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft
    Virustotal clean, URLVoid clean. But it's clearly not safe somehow.

    Dear Echosoft why you think it is no safe ?
    Where you found any problem ?

    Please clarify, we will resolve the technical issue ASAP.

    Thank you

  9. User picture
    • ComputerTalk on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 02:37:15 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Norton safeweb clean. Sucuri clean.

    Binary mode engaged: 10101010101011111000110!

  10. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 02:55:31 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: FSDNetwork
    Dear Echosoft why you think it is no safe ?
    Where you found any problem ?

    Please clarify, we will resolve the technical issue ASAP.

    Thank you

    Now look, I don't mean to ruin anyone's reputation here, but I do not have a spare machine to go to your website nor do I want to risk this one. I have a list of things that make it seem not safe that you could fix if you like:
    1. "Free shareware" doesn't really exist, at least not anymore.
    2. From time to time I see misspellings and/or bad grammar in your posts. No offense, but that's something you see a lot in scams.
    3. I have only got part of my data from around the web to confirm that it is CLEAN.
    4. When you say that I must clarify, and that you will resolve any technical issue ASAP, you aren't counting in that it might not be a technical issue.

    But you appear to have a malware-free site from the Virustotal and URLVoid scans. That's for sure good, but for me to even rate your site RED, YELLOW, or GREEN, you'll have to do a little better than that.

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  11. User picture
    • ComputerTalk on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 03:02:45 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft

    But you appear to have a malware-free site from the Virustotal and URLVoid scans.

    Don't forget the good news of a clean Safeweb and Sucuri check.

    Binary mode engaged: 10101010101011111000110!

  12. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 03:16:37 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: ComputerTalk
    Don't forget the good news of a clean Safeweb and Sucuri check.

    Yes, that is also good. I hope the site owner will fix the problems I listed!

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  13. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 03:31:58 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft
    Now look, I don't mean to ruin anyone's reputation here, but I do not have a spare machine to go to your website nor do I want to risk this one. I have a list of things that make it seem not safe that you could fix if you like:
    1. "Free shareware" doesn't really exist, at least not anymore.
    2. From time to time I see misspellings and/or bad grammar in your posts. No offense, but that's something you see alot in scams.
    3. I have only got part of my data from around the web to confirm that it is CLEAN.
    4. When you say that I must clarify, and that you will resolve any technical issue ASAP, you aren't counting in that it might not be a technical issue.

    But you appear to have a malware-free site from the Virustotal and URLVoid scans. That's for sure good, but for me to even rate your site RED, YELLOW, or GREEN, you'll have to do a little better than that.

    Dear Echosoft,

    1. The term "Free Shareware Depot" is the brand, and "Free" "Shareware" means "Free to Try" "Shareware" so you can download the software from our site and try it and if you want you can buy it, also our registration site gives to any customer the option to cash back their purchase item.

    2. Honestly I think any grammar problem on my post can't be a discussion issue, so we are discussing about the site reputation.

    3. Don't worry about your test of our site, you can test what you want of what you can (we trust your test is honest).

    4. When I ask for clarification I'm asking for any trace where you feel the site is not a trusted resource.

    Thank you for your time.

  14. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 03:55:09 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: FSDNetwork
    Dear Echosoft,

    1. The term "Free Shareware Depot" is the brand, and "Free" "Shareware" means "Free to Try" "Shareware" so you can download the software from our site and try it and if you want you can buy it, also our registration site gives to any customer the option to cash back their purchase item.

    2. Honestly I think any grammar problem on my post can't be a discussion issue, so we are discussing about the site reputation.

    3. Don't worry about your test of our site, you can test what you want of what you can (we trust your test is honest).

    4. When I ask for clarification I'm asking for any trace where you feel the site is not a trusted resource.

    Thank you for your time.

    Response to 2: No, it was only a suggestion, because when they can understand you better, you are more likely to be able to get a good rating.

    Well, I know that your brand is Free Shareware Depot, and it would sound like to just about anyone like it was hosting non-existent "Free Shareware", or that you had a collection of both freeware and shareware. And I also know that shareware was free to try!
    I will scan your site with everything else in my aresenal, because if they all show up clean, that is a very good sign for your site. And yes, I do not joke/lie about my test results, so you don't need to worry about fake test results from me. My trace of why your site doesn't seem safe, is that it, for one, hosts shareware! Commonly shareware can be malicious, so I suggest that you use a very good antivirus product to scan every program that gets submitted to you. It's tedious, but it will get you another step closer to a Excellent (dark green) rating! But you lack the tools to make sure that your users are safe?! If you can't make sure they're not downloading malware, then why do you say that it's safe with no tests that ensure that the site is safe? As always, I am NOT trying to ruin ANYONE'S reputation here. I am trying to help you fix the problems that leave you with a red rating.

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  15. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 04:09:53 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft
    Response to 2: No, it was only a suggestion, because when they can understand you better, you are more likely to be able to get a good rating.

    Well, I know that your brand is Free Shareware Depot, and it would sound like to just about anyone like it was hosting non-existent "Free Shareware", or that you had a collection of both freeware and shareware. And I also know that shareware was free to try!
    I will scan your site with everything else in my aresenal, because if they all show up clean, that is a very good sign for your site. And yes, I do not joke/lie about my test results, so you don't need to worry about fake test results from me. My trace of why your site doesn't seem safe, is that it, for one, hosts shareware! Commonly shareware can be malicious, so I suggest that you use a very good antivirus product to scan every program that gets submitted to you. It's tedious, but it will get you another step closer to a Excellent (dark green) rating! But you lack the tools to make sure that your users are safe?! If you can't make sure they're not downloading malware, then why do you say that it's safe with no tests that ensure that the site is safe? As always, I am NOT trying to ruin ANYONE'S reputation here. I am trying to help you fix the problems that leave you with a red rating.

    Thank you tour clarify, to be honest I'm very worried about our rating, we try our best to keep the best resource.

    Thank you for your time

  16. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 04:19:47 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Okay, Sucuri clean, UrlVoid Detected, VirusTotal Clean, Norton SafeWeb clean, McAfee SiteAdvisor Clean, but with affiliation with dangerous sites and 1 good comment. But I think you should get to removing your affiliations with repairandsecure.com and spicy-screensavers.com. If you want me to rate your site good, then you should remove these affiliations.

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  17. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 06:42:24 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft
    Okay, Sucuri clean, UrlVoid Detected, VirusTotal Clean, Norton SafeWeb clean, McAfee SiteAdvisor Clean, but with affiliation with dangerous sites and 1 good comment. But I think you should get to removing your affiliations with repairandsecure.com and spicy-screensavers.com. If you want me to rate your site good, then you should remove these affiliations.

    It was removed two years ago, also you can read my note on the McAfee SiteAdvisor where I thanks about this notice..

    For us is very important the Safe WEB for all and I'm here dealing with our reputation.

    Finally we are honest people working very hard to keep at 100% of trust and I'll appreciate if you can rate and leave a comment about our site.

    Again thank you for your time.

  18. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 07:11:34 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: FSDNetwork
    It was removed two years ago, also you can read my note on the McAfee SiteAdvisor where I thanks about this notice..

    For us is very important the Safe WEB for all and I'm here dealing with our reputation.

    Finally we are honest people working very hard to keep at 100% of trust and I'll appreciate if you can rate and leave a comment about our site.

    Again thank you for your time.

    I cannot rate your site at the time because I could use some more information about your site, yet I don't have a computer that I can risk any infection or other problems possibly caused by freesharewaredepot.com. I know VERY well that you would appreciate if I visited your site, and I'll scour the web to find out what I can without having to visit because I can't afford to risk anything. If you can post the text of your privacy policy here, I will look over it (as long as it isn't way long). But you will get a rating from me, regardless of if you post the privacy policy for me to read, but your rating will be better if you do, unless said privacy policy is more like a we-invade-your-privacy policy. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  19. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 07:47:55 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft
    I cannot rate your site at the time because I could use some more information about your site, yet I don't have a computer that I can risk any infection or other problems possibly caused by freesharewaredepot.com. I know VERY well that you would appreciate if I visited your site, and I'll scour the web to find out what I can without having to visit because I can't afford to risk anything. If you can post the text of your privacy policy here, I will look over it (as long as it isn't way long). But you will get a rating from me, regardless of if you post the privacy policy for me to read, but your rating will be better if you do, unless said privacy policy is more like a we-invade-your-privacy policy. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

    As you requested I¿m pasting here our privacy statement:

    Privacy Policy
    This privacy statement was written in accordance with the provisions of United Stated Laws, regarding individual protection about collecting and free circulation of personal data.

    FreeSharewareDepot Network has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy over the internet. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: FreeSharewareDepot.com is operated by FreeSharewareDepot Network, located in Scottsdale, Arizona United States.

    During the administration process of the website, FreeSharewareDepot needs to take over some personal information, in order to improve the website usage and make it easier for each one of the users. FreeSharewareDepot respects and grants confidentiality for personal data collected over from its users at several different points on the website. We are the sole owners of the information gathered within the FreeSharewareDepot.com website. We shall not sell or rent this information to others in any way. We shall not share this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.

    The clauses of this policy are valuable for all kinds of information gathered from FreeSharewareDepot users. Additional clauses, if any, will be added if necessary for special services that we may offer in the future. This privacy policy informs you about the type of personal data that we may collect from you, the way we can use it, the way we understand to protect it, who has access to it and how the possible mistakes can be corrected.

    Information that we collect

    FreeSharewareDepot may collect information from its users in three different ways: directly from the user, from traffic references of hosting servers and from cookies.

    Information provided directly by the user: when you subscribe to a service provided by FreeSharewareDepot, we may ask you about your name and e-mail address. For example, when you fill the contact form, you need to enter your name and valid e-mail address.

    Information from traffic references: when you visit a website, you unveil certain information about you, such as your IP address, time of visit, place from which you accessed our website. FreeSharewareDepot, like other operators, stores this information.

    FreeSharewareDepot allows other companies, called third-party ad networks or payment registration services such as Google Adsense Google Adsense Privacy Policy and RegNow Software Registration Services RegNow Privacy Policy, to serve advertisements or software purchase within the FreeSharewareDepot site. These third-party companies use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the FreeSharewareDepot site. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens. They may also use other technologies (such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons) to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content you see.

    FreeSharewareDepot does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks FreeSharewareDepot to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the FreeSharewareDepot Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.

    You need to acknowledge that, whenever you disclose information in public areas on the website, such as message boards comments, that information becomes public and can easily be tracked and used by unauthorized persons. Although FreeSharewareDepot does its best in order to protect your personal data, we cannot entirely grant you its safety. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. You should also know that you are the only one responsible for keeping the secret of your passwords, usernames etc.

    How and when we use the information:

    FreeSharewareDepot uses the information collected from you for several purposes, depending on the type of data collected:
    information provided directly by the user: this information is used only in order to personalize the services that we offer you and to check your identity.
    information from traffic references: this type of info helps us identify the parts of our site of most interest for you. FreeSharewareDepot also collects the IP addresses of its users, in order to safely manage our computer system.

    How we protect information collected from you

    We show great interest in confidentiality. FreeSharewareDepot does not offer your personal data to third parties without your prior express consent. Any statistics that we may offer to our partners or to advertisement networks does not include any personal identifying information about any individual user.

    Unfortunately, no data transmission by means of internet can be 100% sure. As a consequence, despite our efforts to protect your personal data, FreeSharewareDepot cannot guarantee the safety of your information. All this kind of transmission whatsoever is made on your own risk.

    Still, we can grant you that we carry out all our efforts to ensure safety for our systems, according to the security standards imposed by Romanian legislation. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our servers have strict security in place to prevent an intruder from retrieving personal information about our users. Staff checks server access daily to ensure the above holds true.

    Unsolicited communication

    FreeSharewareDepot will not use your e-mail address in order to send you any kind of unsolicited or promotional mail. It is your choice whether you decide to receive or not newsletters from us. You can always choose to unsubscribe from our newsletter services.

    Who has access to the information collected from you

    As a rule, FreeSharewareDepot will never unveil any sort of personally identifiable information about any of its users, without their prior express consent. On the other hand, FreeSharewareDepot may unveil this kind of data when expressly permitted by law or when this measure is necessary in order to protect FreeSharewareDepot rights and interests.

    As a conclusion, when you access FreeSharewareDepot website and are asked to offer information about you, only FreeSharewareDepot will have access to them. However, you acknowledge that our site contains links to some partner sites. FreeSharewareDepot is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.

    The customer's contact information is only used to contact the visitor when necessary. We do not share this information with third parties.

    We may use an outside ad company (only Google AdSense) to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. While we use cookies in other parts of our Web site, cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.

    Advertisements served by Google, as a third party vendor, use DART cookies. These cookies are used to serve ads based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

    How we can correct errors contained by data collected from you

    If you're a Software Author and send us your products to be included on our site, we shall send you a confirmation e-mail in which we give you the details of the newly created account. The confirmation message will be sent at the e-mail address that you provided. We strongly advise you to keep this confirmation mail secret, because it contains information that can be useful when you encounter problems in accessing our services.

    Children's Guidelines

    This site gives children under the age of 18 the ability to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent. Please take proper measures if you do not wish your child to have access to message boards. As always, exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in a public forum.

    Notification of Changes

    If we decide to change our privacy policy, we will post those changes on our Homepage so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. We will use information in accordance with the privacy policy under which the information was collected.

    If you feel that this company is not abiding by its posted privacy policy, you should first contact FreeSharewareDepot. For any suggestions and comments regarding FreeSharewareDepot or our Privacy Policy, please contact us at.

    This Privacy Policy is guided by the United Stated legislation.

  20. User picture
    • Echosoft on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 08:25:12 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: FSDNetwork
    As you requested I¿m pasting here our privacy statement:

    Privacy Policy
    This privacy statement was written in accordance with the provisions of United Stated Laws, regarding individual protection about collecting and free circulation of personal data.

    FreeSharewareDepot Network has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy over the internet. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: FreeSharewareDepot.com is operated by FreeSharewareDepot Network, located in Scottsdale, Arizona United States.

    During the administration process of the website, FreeSharewareDepot needs to take over some personal information, in order to improve the website usage and make it easier for each one of the users. FreeSharewareDepot respects and grants confidentiality for personal data collected over from its users at several different points on the website. We are the sole owners of the information gathered within the FreeSharewareDepot.com website. We shall not sell or rent this information to others in any way. We shall not share this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.

    The clauses of this policy are valuable for all kinds of information gathered from FreeSharewareDepot users. Additional clauses, if any, will be added if necessary for special services that we may offer in the future. This privacy policy informs you about the type of personal data that we may collect from you, the way we can use it, the way we understand to protect it, who has access to it and how the possible mistakes can be corrected.

    Information that we collect

    FreeSharewareDepot may collect information from its users in three different ways: directly from the user, from traffic references of hosting servers and from cookies.

    Information provided directly by the user: when you subscribe to a service provided by FreeSharewareDepot, we may ask you about your name and e-mail address. For example, when you fill the contact form, you need to enter your name and valid e-mail address.

    Information from traffic references: when you visit a website, you unveil certain information about you, such as your IP address, time of visit, place from which you accessed our website. FreeSharewareDepot, like other operators, stores this information.

    FreeSharewareDepot allows other companies, called third-party ad networks or payment registration services such as Google Adsense Google Adsense Privacy Policy and RegNow Software Registration Services RegNow Privacy Policy, to serve advertisements or software purchase within the FreeSharewareDepot site. These third-party companies use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the FreeSharewareDepot site. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens. They may also use other technologies (such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons) to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize the advertising content you see.

    FreeSharewareDepot does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks FreeSharewareDepot to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the FreeSharewareDepot Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.

    You need to acknowledge that, whenever you disclose information in public areas on the website, such as message boards comments, that information becomes public and can easily be tracked and used by unauthorized persons. Although FreeSharewareDepot does its best in order to protect your personal data, we cannot entirely grant you its safety. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. You should also know that you are the only one responsible for keeping the secret of your passwords, usernames etc.

    How and when we use the information:

    FreeSharewareDepot uses the information collected from you for several purposes, depending on the type of data collected:
    information provided directly by the user: this information is used only in order to personalize the services that we offer you and to check your identity.
    information from traffic references: this type of info helps us identify the parts of our site of most interest for you. FreeSharewareDepot also collects the IP addresses of its users, in order to safely manage our computer system.

    How we protect information collected from you

    We show great interest in confidentiality. FreeSharewareDepot does not offer your personal data to third parties without your prior express consent. Any statistics that we may offer to our partners or to advertisement networks does not include any personal identifying information about any individual user.

    Unfortunately, no data transmission by means of internet can be 100% sure. As a consequence, despite our efforts to protect your personal data, FreeSharewareDepot cannot guarantee the safety of your information. All this kind of transmission whatsoever is made on your own risk.

    Still, we can grant you that we carry out all our efforts to ensure safety for our systems, according to the security standards imposed by Romanian legislation. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our servers have strict security in place to prevent an intruder from retrieving personal information about our users. Staff checks server access daily to ensure the above holds true.

    Unsolicited communication

    FreeSharewareDepot will not use your e-mail address in order to send you any kind of unsolicited or promotional mail. It is your choice whether you decide to receive or not newsletters from us. You can always choose to unsubscribe from our newsletter services.

    Who has access to the information collected from you

    As a rule, FreeSharewareDepot will never unveil any sort of personally identifiable information about any of its users, without their prior express consent. On the other hand, FreeSharewareDepot may unveil this kind of data when expressly permitted by law or when this measure is necessary in order to protect FreeSharewareDepot rights and interests.

    As a conclusion, when you access FreeSharewareDepot website and are asked to offer information about you, only FreeSharewareDepot will have access to them. However, you acknowledge that our site contains links to some partner sites. FreeSharewareDepot is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.

    The customer's contact information is only used to contact the visitor when necessary. We do not share this information with third parties.

    We may use an outside ad company (only Google AdSense) to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. While we use cookies in other parts of our Web site, cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.

    Advertisements served by Google, as a third party vendor, use DART cookies. These cookies are used to serve ads based on your visit to this site and other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

    How we can correct errors contained by data collected from you

    If you're a Software Author and send us your products to be included on our site, we shall send you a confirmation e-mail in which we give you the details of the newly created account. The confirmation message will be sent at the e-mail address that you provided. We strongly advise you to keep this confirmation mail secret, because it contains information that can be useful when you encounter problems in accessing our services.

    Children's Guidelines

    This site gives children under the age of 18 the ability to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent. Please take proper measures if you do not wish your child to have access to message boards. As always, exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in a public forum.

    Notification of Changes

    If we decide to change our privacy policy, we will post those changes on our Homepage so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. We will use information in accordance with the privacy policy under which the information was collected.

    If you feel that this company is not abiding by its posted privacy policy, you should first contact FreeSharewareDepot. For any suggestions and comments regarding FreeSharewareDepot or our Privacy Policy, please contact us at.

    This Privacy Policy is guided by the United Stated legislation.

    Thank you. I have given you a Yellow rating and may change this later when I figure out more about the site.

    With the WOT add-on in our browsers, we will forever fight to protect the web!

  21. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 08:40:44 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft
    Thank you. I have given you a Yellow rating and may change this later when I figure out more about the site.

    Thank you for your time, we will more than happy if you decide to keep improve it.

  22. User picture
    • DestinationTruth on Sun 16 Sep 2012
    • 09:04:21 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Echosoft

    2. From time to time I see misspellings and/or bad grammar in your posts. No offense, but that's something you see alot in scams.


    Shh. . . . http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/alo...
    ~smiles~

    “It is impossible to improve the world if first the man does not improve” Plato

  23. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Mon 11 Mar 2013
    • 09:16:59 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Hello all,

    We are working very hard to make our directory a WOT compliant, also we are planning to include the WOT Trust Seal on our site.

    Please we are looking for your honest rating, comments and suggestions to improve our visitors experience and improve our reputation on WOT.

    Thank you for your time.

  24. User picture
    • MikeTheBoy on Tue 12 Mar 2013
    • 10:45:00 AM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Originally posted by: Scientific Frontline
    Shh. . . . http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/alo...
    ~smiles~

    Perfect! Well spotted Scientific Frontline ~thumbs up~

    I've just joined, but I don't think I'll be around here very long, not with the likes of the incredible pompous Echosoft who thinks he/she can give a site a bad rating just for poor grammar.

    I've also been reading what other people have been saying about WOT and it looks like the people at the top of WOT have got some kind of Hitler syndrome and have gone from checking if a site is safe to checking if its spelling is up to scratch or if it is affiliated with 'titty' sites! Oh, God forbid a picture of a naked breast on an affiliated site!

    So, Echosoft, are you some kind of God-botherer? Or are you just an ultra-feminist?

    I'll take a snapshot of this page after I've posted this comment just so I can show some of my mates who I recommended WOT to in the past. I'm now going to tell them to forget it and uninstall the add-on.

    Bye.

  25. User picture
    • anti-hack9 on Tue 12 Mar 2013
    • 12:04:37 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Grammar is not a security issue.

  26. User picture
    • FSDNetwork on Tue 12 Mar 2013
    • 12:40:54 PM UTC

    RE: freesharewaredepot.com

    Thank you for your comments, we are looking at any advice why our site continues with bad ranking, what is wrong?

    I know grammar is important but grammar is not a security problem.

    I hope some power WOT users could check again our site and leave comment's not only anonymous
    red ratings.

    Thank you all