1. User picture
    • uadreams on Sun 30 Oct 2011
    • 06:30:08 PM UTC

uadreams.com

Site URL: http://uadreams.com
    Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
    SHORT REVIEW ABOUT US

In our Gallery you can find more than 800+ single women from 11 cities of the Ukraine. Our branches have been in business for more than seven years and we established a reputation of a reliable and first class dating agency.

Every month we have dozens of clients coming to our branches in the Ukraine. The majority of them find their pretty Ukrainian wife with our help. 95% are satisfied with the level of our services - you can read their Testimonials on our site. We have 50+ degreed interpreters who will professionally translate your letters without any delay.

OUR BUSINESS PRINCIPLES:
    High quality and outgiving service, Reliability and Confidentiality

We have high criteria for the ladies to join our agency. We screen each lady before she can become one of our members. All Ukrainian brides shown on our website are marriage minded and available for correspondence and visiting in person.

We fallow Anti-Scam program and fight against scam and fraud! We remove all and each lady if we get any compromising info about her wrong behavior or intentions. Our reputation as an honest and reliable agency is MUCH more important for us than a few dollars that we can earn on the beautiful, but dishonest in any way lady.

We have a unique offer for our customers: Your first letter to any lady from our gallery is FREE. You have a great opportunity to write 1 free first email per day to any pleasant Ukrainian bride from our gallery (if you didn't write to her before and she didn't write to you before either). This is our daily offer to you!

Besides Ukrainian brides dating services we also arrange flowers and presents delivery. Our Gifts Shop will satisfy you with a big range of gifts for your lady(s). We are able to fulfill the most unique orders.

You are welcome to our Trip Area if you are planning a trip to the Ukraine. We are ready to arrange your trip on the highest level having longstanding experience in this field.

Has privacy policy?
    Owner said Yes

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
    Owner said Yes

Disclaimer:
    This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Comments:

1. User picture
    • Gerardo12 on Sun 05 Aug 2012
    • 11:00:02 PM UTC

RE: uadreams.com

I have good expirience

I'm very happy of visiting Poltava, even I am not American and Spanish is my native language and I don't speak any Ukrainian I feel comfortable about the service uadreams agency offers me specially translation service and now when the trip is coming over I know dreams can become true if we look for them. The first step is done and I only wish I would be able to look for the next one to make happy the girl who is the owner of my heart(Well just if she wants).

I'm thankful to all letters I've received from lady's specially those who has a story like mine in which we spend a lot of time working or studying I appreciate them and I wish them good luck. Uadreams website is a good site on the net.

2. User picture
    • Earth4 on Sun 05 Aug 2012
    • 11:22:04 PM UTC

Same as evilfantasy.
    That Gerardo12 appears to be a sockpuppet of the OP.
    RATED AND COMMENTED

I am proud of this community and what we do.

3. User picture
    • Ray.M on Mon 16 Sep 2013
    • 12:51:18 PM UTC

Needless to say, the girl doesn't exist (or she is an employee of the agency), and you will be corresponding with an operator. Old scheme.

Ok. Maybe this scheme exists on the net. But do you think uadreams.com are a stupid company that provides scams photos and at the same time offers live chat with these "scam" girls? How many live scammers should have uadreams in its database? is it a joke? Stupid idea ))

Why do you think uadreams scams? How about live video reviews from customers or that couples who are finally married after their meeting on uadreams.com? If they are scams what is the agency doing in the net all this time?

Somebody wrote: "NEVER trust a spammer! NEVER give any i.d. to a spammer! This is an 'online dating' scam. In spam emails, a site shows only a single button, labelled: "Find your dream! Look our gallery! Gallery of ladies" When clicked, that leads to another site."

What abot uadreams.com
    1. uadreams.com site provides "terms & conditions"
    2. if you try to find a woman as a customer, it's a good way to start with "Look the gallery of ladies" before e-mailing or chatting.
    3. by clicking on it you remain on this site.
    4. Ok, ladie's photos can be fake or girls are look like scams. Explain me, do I really stupid man who almost 2 years wrote letters to one girl and finally met her offline. And now you tell me that all of them scams? I trust my eyes, not only your "own opinion" - as I can name it.

Just pay attention when you read negative testimonials or reviews about uadreams. Nothing concrete. Only abstract words...

4. User picture
    • Menzon67 on Fri 18 Oct 2013
    • 09:51:07 PM UTC

Uadreams.com has been established for a long time ago. I could not even imagine how many similar sites were closed during this time. But uadreams.com still works. They have a large amount of customers, eventually most of them come up to Ukraine.

Also I wanna say, photos and videos posted in girl's profiles are excellent. Girl's appearance is astonishing. I was in deep doubts regarding all those on-line dating services, but finally I've found my service.

I am absolutely sure that my money weren't wasted. Girls on chat, look the same as in profile.

I've heard about uadreams scams. Oh, for God's sake, when people buy alcohol or eat fat food, we all do understand hidden threat for our health. When we take medicine, we are always ready for side effects. If you are going to meet scam, be sure you will meet it. After all, I am in a confidence with this matchmaking agency, all we need is - trustment, indeed - it might sound silly for some people, but only trustment will save you from scam.

5. User picture
    • salomon62 on Mon 21 Oct 2013
    • 11:20:05 PM UTC

This agency is quite professional, I have been to Ukraine in September 2013 and I felt good with their women. People in Ukraine turned out to be very friendly. They tell you everything, where you should go, where you can buy what you need, how to find any place. The girls are extremely friendly, I invited my girl and her tranlator to drink a cup of coffee, and they both became my real friends. There are some cultural diferences between us, the former Soviet Union influences people a lot, but now they are more indpendent. Uadreams reviews on their site are quite useful, man share their experience, so it's a good reason to come

6. User picture
    • Walter-Road on Fri 25 Oct 2013
    • 02:53:31 PM UTC

I've heard a lot about scammers. And I can't find out what is scam?

This issue frustrates people and puts them in awkward position. I would like to hear the evidence of uadreams.com scams. Most of the internet sites and services are pig in a poke. Uadreams.com is a confident service for me, because users are able to pay on-line. On-line payments are much safier than cash and I'm absolutely sure, if those guys want to play with me, firstly they will play with my bank. As for me, this is the most forcible argument. There are so many ways to protect yourself, we just have to learn more about them.
    Currently, I do not have any problems with uadreams.com, I like their Policy of confidentiality and in comparison with other sites — it looks fabulous.
    Make your own choice and do not waste your time with suspicious online dating agencies.

Good luck.

7. User picture
    • Steve223 on Fri 08 Nov 2013
    • 12:34:41 PM UTC

They are all scammers on uadreams, no doubts! They demand your e-mail address and want your money! It is in any case scammers,you have to pay nothing more, like pockets with money, they all earn on us, I wonder the operators answer for the girls from their name, are he girls real at all??? Long activity and reputation blabla...They even register their ( or not their..) girls on another web sites to catch the clients there, where one can talk absolutely secure and free, about what kind of love are we talking now??The corrupted ukrainian business nothing more, i dare not to trust them at all!!! The feeling are only silly things for them, you have money so you are welcome, we spend a big deal of money on these damsels that have no serious intentions, just to stuff their stomach! Ugly , no???

8. User picture
    • UaDreams.com on Fri 07 Feb 2014
    • 03:53:50 PM UTC

Unfortunately but we heard about the fake agencies a lot. It is incredible that they still work nowadays. Our agency works for a long time and established reputation of a first class dating agency. Our team works hard for our customers and we value each of them. All the Ladies are real and we do not use fake profiles. All the ladies who become our members are entitled with free photo session. You will not see a single profile of the lady with old and not up to date photos. It's not our policy though we know that unfortunately some match making agencies are practicing this. Such agencies make bad reputation not only for themselves, also online dating business suffers from scam actions.
    With the help of many year's experience, our team created absolutely unique services for our clients. Also we make presentation photo-shooting and video for the Ladies. We have a very big gallery of men that gives quite good chances to our Ladies to find their love partner.

Staying in touch in a distance might seems difficult, but with the help of modern technologies — nothing is impossible. We designed an exclusive video chat service, which allows to stay in touch with your beloved one wherever you are. This service became so popular, because it verifies that Lady is real and has serious intentions as to relationships.

9. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Wed 10 Dec 2014
    • 12:01:36 AM UTC

Uadreams.com

There are also websites claiming (with evidence) that is a scam.

It doesn't really matter about review sites. UaDreams' marketing strategy is to simply send employees out to the sites to rebut negative reviews. Gentlemen, please use common sense. UaDreams is a scam. So is AnastasiaDate. So is Find-bride.com, NatashaClub, HotRussianBrides and any site that makes you pay by the letter or for every minute of chatting.

They are the worst of the worst. I have run my kit and I have found women who have boyfriends and/or husbands. They pay their women just like every other scam site. My team has already found local agencies in Ukraine advertising for women to come to their sites for work. Not for dating. Read this advertising from local agencies in Ukraine;

Wanted attractive girls as models from 18 to 35 years old to register a marriage agency. Good opportunity to earn and to find to men. As a nice bonus get - flowers, gifts, expensive restaurants and a free photo session. No sex.
    Real men meeting with only optional!
    ZP -% of earnings profiles.
    welcomes the willingness to work as a model and interpreter in video chat (not necessarily knowledge of English, the site has automatic translators). ZP significantly higher!
    For inquiries, please contact
    Looking forward to your posts!

PHOTOSESSION free, give you all the photos!

UaDreams will lie until Judgement Day. They will lie with their dying breath to keep the money flowing. The pricing model is no different than any other scam site, so why would we expect honest service? And this is the most insidious thing. You will be at an honest site, talking with women, meeting women who are real. Then a model like creature will contact you. She will make up some story about not feeling safe, or her computer blew up, or not understanding english. She will trick you into giving her your personal contact info. SHE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU HERS!!!!! Then the next thing you know you are back in scam central. You are stuck in yet another site, where the lady is protected from your view. She comes to work at UaDreams to get you to chat. Then she goes back to her normal life just like you never existed. You will be stuck looking at emails that are probably not from her, having conversations with a translator, and looking at pretty pictures. You will never know anything about her. When you finally find her on vk.com. She will not respond to you. They don't even allow people who are not friends to even message them.

It is all the same. A gigantic scam and we are Stupid Americans for participating.

Unlike the positive reviewers of UaDreams, you can contact me. I am not invisible. I do not disappear. I am on facebook, on vk, and at google +. I am David Brunner, The Stupid American. You see, we can only move forward on the truth. It might be painful and unpleasant. But most of the women at UaDreams do not want you, do not like you, and do not want to know you. They just want your money. If there are honest women at UaDreams, those few, you can meet at a free dating site or at least women who are like them.

You see, no one pays me to post reviews. I get no fee for chatting. I am not an employee of a scam garbage site posting a fake review. And if any of these supposed clients of UaDreams cares to step out into the daylight to do battle. .

let him try. . .

10. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Wed 10 Dec 2014
    • 01:18:43 AM UTC

UaDreams has only established a reputation as a dating agency in its own mind and in the mind of its employees. When you see dissatisfied customers, you have a bad service. UaDreams response to customer dissatisfaction is to blame the customers. In any other business that is a death sentence for the company. But the problem is that this business relies on secrecy. I was secretly trying to use UaDreams to find love. I did not want anyone to know. That is the problem with the dating industry. I am a loser and I know it. And like other men, I sneak to the site and hope that I can find love undercover then lie and claim me and my lady met overseas.

Well, it is time for all lies to die. The men who have been scammed by your UaDreams have to come out and tell their stories. Because your organization is making millions off broken dreams, broken heart, shattter hopes. . .you manufacture misery and heartache.

At the Stupid American, we will start to spread hope. . . .

11. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Sun 14 Dec 2014
    • 11:52:20 AM UTC

Why are you recommending a site when you are not met anyone there yet? You don't think it is awful expensive penpal service?????

I can write women in email for free.

12. User picture
    • uadreams on Mon 15 Dec 2014
    • 12:20:01 PM UTC

Dear David,
    Thank you for your comment.

We kindly ask you to contact our support center through the site or phone and inform us about your customer ID. Please describe your problem connected with communication with ladies from our agency in more detail. We will examine your situation and try to solve it.
    We carefully check the marital status of our ladies before creating their profiles on the site. We make all possible efforts to avoid registrating married ladies. If a lady enters a realtionship, we stop her membership at the agency as soon as we receive this information. We don't strive to register thousands of ladies in our agency. We are responsible for the careful control of ladies' personal information that is checked by our managers.
    If you suspect that a married lady is a member of our agency, please don't hesitate and contact us — help our agency to be even more better!

There are no married ladies in our agency or we have no information about this for the moment.

You are right that our dating services are not cheap. Our mission is to help people to create healthy and strong relationships. Therefore we worked out a set of unique services for our customers to guarantee them the safest and the most reliable dating. Our prices are transparant and each customer can have a look at the prices for our services.
    We don't invite our ladies clients to become our employees and don't use any scam schemes and moreover we don't work with other companies. The example about recruitment of ladies in your comment doesn't concern us. Be so kind to give only the information that concerns our company in your reviews. Don't copy and apply any negative impressions of other agencies to us sharing «virus negative reviews» on various open internet resources.

We always alert our clients about scams. According to our anti-scam program it is FORBIDDEN for our customers to exchange their personal information before their first meeting. So we can be sure that our clients are safe and we can guarantee that they are protected against scams from both sides.

Unfortunately both in real life and on online services not all relationships are 100% successful. We are not an exception. We like our job and are very glad to help people to join their hearts. We have a lot to be proud of thanks to numerous testimonials of our customers http://www.uadreams.com/agency/testimonials.html and happily married couples http://www.uadreams.com/agency/marriages.html . We do our best to help our customers to biuld a successful relationship that leads to a «happy end». Each complaint, question or request will be solved. You are welcome to contact us!
    Best regards,
    UaDreams support center

13. User picture
    • NotBuyingIt (Moderator) on Tue 06 Jan 2015
    • 02:20:50 PM UTC

@StupidAmerican,

According to the WOT Forum guidelines, you are not permitted to post "live links" nor to advertise your Facebook site. However, you may reference information on your webpage that is relevant to this site evaluation by replacing "http" by "hxxp" at the beginning of its URL.

Data that is stored in the cloud may become lost in the fog.

14. User picture
    • NotBuyingIt (Moderator) on Tue 06 Jan 2015
    • 03:32:22 PM UTC

Originally posted by: StupidAmerican
    Until you submit a list of men that we can contact and verify, we will continue to gather evidence and point out just how big scam organization you are. We are gaining in strength and numbers. I am looking for the real testimonials out there of men who have been at your site for months with little or no success.

No, posting personal contact information including email addresses and telephone numbers is inappropriate in the forums and their exchange in private messages (PMs) is strongly discouraged. Individuals may post their "real" testimonials to a site's WOT scorecard or to a site evaluation like this one as long as they are not compensated. Yet some experienced members of the WOT users' community are suspicious of newly registered users whose only activity is to endorse a particular site. Several testimonials were removed from this thread and the posters' user accounts were banned for violating the WOT guidelines some months ago.

At the Stupid American, we can give men the chance to . . .

Self-serving promotions of sites may be considered to be forum spam.

15. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Tue 06 Jan 2015
    • 09:07:20 PM UTC

Let me make sure I understand this correctly. UaDreams can post links to their terms and conditions at a site where they are making millions scamming stupid men out of their money, but I can't post a facebook or google+ link where I give out information on safe, honest online dating for free.

How is that fair?

Originally posted by: NotBuyingIt
    @StupidAmerican,

According to the WOT Forum guidelines, you are not permitted to post "live links" nor to advertise your Facebook site. However, you may reference information on your webpage that is relevant to this site evaluation by replacing "http" by "hxxp" at the beginning of its URL.

16. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Tue 06 Jan 2015
    • 09:14:54 PM UTC

????? They don't have to post it here. UaDreams support knows all about me. They even shutdown my account at their website, like it stops me from learning about all the fake profiles, married women, etc. at the site. This is a general question. UaDreams claims to be a legitimate dating service. Yet you cannot contact a single man who gives them a recommendation. If I found love at such a great place, I would scream it from every mountaintop. But the men who have used this service are eerily quiet. You will find no guy posting anything on his facebook page or social networking profile. You won't find a single man volunteering to be interviewed by others looking to use the service.

By comparison, a small little dating agency named Mordinsons in Kharkov, Ukraine is quiet different. Every single male on their referral page is reachable by phone, email, or other means.

I don't understand this site. Web of Trust, that is what WOT stands for, correct? Well, how can I trust when UaDreams is able to keep the truth hidden so well here?

Originally posted by: NotBuyingIt
    No, posting personal contact information including email addresses and telephone numbers is inappropriate in the forums and their exchange in private messages (PMs) is strongly discouraged. Individuals may post their "real" testimonials to a site's WOT scorecard or to a site evaluation like this one as long as they are not compensated. Yet some experienced members of the WOT users' community are suspicious of newly registered users whose only activity is to endorse a particular site. Several testimonials were removed from this thread and the posters' user accounts were banned for violating the WOT guidelines some months ago.

Self-serving promotions of sites may be considered to be forum spam.

17. User picture
    • DestinationTruth (not verified) on Tue 06 Jan 2015
    • 09:33:57 PM UTC

????? They don't have to post it here. UaDreams support knows all about me. They even shutdown my account at their website, like it stops me from learning about all the fake profiles, married women, etc. at the site. This is a general question. UaDreams claims to be a legitimate dating service. Yet you cannot contact a single man who gives them a recommendation. If I found love at such a great place, I would scream it from every mountaintop. But the men who have used this service are eerily quiet. You will find no guy posting anything on his facebook page or social networking profile. You won't find a single man volunteering to be interviewed by others looking to use the service.

By comparison, a small little dating agency named Mordinsons in Kharkov, Ukraine is quiet different. Every single male on their referral page is reachable by phone, email, or other means.

I don't understand this site. Web of Trust, that is what WOT stands for, correct? Well, how can I trust when UaDreams is able to keep the truth hidden so well here?

@StupidAmerican
    I find your comments out of line with the rules here. . . (and I've pushed most to the limit.)
    You seem to be on a very intense agenda for a new member on this thread. Rate and comment; though don't use this forum for endless bashing without adding viable substance.

You made your point and you rated the site. . . continuing in this fashion is trolling. With all due respect.

18. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Wed 07 Jan 2015
    • 04:42:31 PM UTC

Well, that is insulting. You have reduced me to a person who is just ranting. So I have no facts? I have no evidence? That is interesting. The services that UaDreams provides are a point of debate? Shall we then debate the color of a blue sky?

Hmmm. . .well I am not here to "ruin" your place. I was under the impression that you were trying to live up to this name "web of trust". If I am in error, just let me know. I am not "bashing" or trying to have some kind of troll war. For those of you reading along, just contact me directly. I am pretty much everywhere now. I have a lot of folks following my blogs, facebook, etc.

I see this as an opportunity.

You see, there are men who are looking for love on the internet. There are very few signposts and guides to help them. They come to places like this to find out the truth about UaDreams. Is it a good site or a bad one? Your policy seems to be, that it should be kept as an open question.

Fine.

Thank you.

Originally posted by: DestinationTruth
    @StupidAmerican
    I find your comments out of line with the rules here. . . (and I've pushed most to the limit.)
    You seem to be on a very intense agenda for a new member on this thread. Rate and comment; though don't use this forum for endless bashing without adding viable substance.

You made your point and you rated the site. . . continuing in this fashion is trolling. With all due respect.

19. User picture
    • DestinationTruth (not verified) on Wed 07 Jan 2015
    • 05:11:27 PM UTC

Well, that is insulting. You have reduced me to a person who is just ranting. So I have no facts? I have no evidence? That is interesting. The services that UaDreams provides are a point of debate? Shall we then debate the color of a blue sky?

Hmmm. . .well I am not here to "ruin" your place. I was under the impression that you were trying to live up to this name "web of trust". If I am in error, just let me know. I am not "bashing" or trying to have some kind of troll war. For those of you reading along, just contact me directly. I am pretty much everywhere now. I have a lot of folks following my blogs, facebook, etc.

I see this as an opportunity.

You see, there are men who are looking for love on the internet. There are very few signposts and guides to help them. They come to places like this to find out the truth about UaDreams. Is it a good site or a bad one? Your policy seems to be, that it should be kept as an open question.

Fine.

Thank you.

You missed my point.
    You did well in pointing out the issues, and I agree and rated. You achieved the goal, so continuing the rant is pointless. (trolling)
    Sincerely,
    Heidi-Ann

To UaDreams:
    Though I find your site not deserving a positive rating; I do apologize for the direction this threads has taken.

Done.

20. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Wed 07 Jan 2015
    • 06:17:44 PM UTC

??? This is your place. You run it, how you run it. I have my view of what happened. You certainly have yours.

21. User picture
    • uadreams on Wed 21 Jan 2015
    • 05:12:13 PM UTC

For years UaDreams company helps people who live on the opposite sides of the ocean to find their second halves, find happiness and fireside comfort.

We know better than anyone how difficult it is to open your soul and feelings to another person. And it is always so painful, if this person doesn't understand you, doesn't return your love and, what is much worse, cheats on you.

That's why UaDreams worked out a package of measures to prevent any cheating and unpleasant situations. All the ladies who place their information on the site are personally interviewed. It is our rule that has no exceptions. We give our customers 100% guarantee that they don't communicate with fake personalities or robots. Everybody can easily make sure of it using the video chat services.

Unfortunately dating scam causes problems not only for clients of other dating agencies that are not so scrupulous as we are. Dating scam is also used by these agencies for blackening the good name and good standing of their competitors.

In this regard a fake personality is created on popular internet-resources and then describes how he was cheated by some dating agency. A superficial acquaintance with the real work of the agency and existence of real customers with positive experience play a low-down trick with the fake cheated lover.

@StupidAmerican

We wish all single men and women to find their soulmate. And we wish our colleagues to make efforts to improve the quality of their services.

UaDreams.com

22. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Wed 21 Jan 2015
    • 07:27:55 PM UTC

So now I am "fake"? Let me explain something to the people are reading here. No one pays me to come here and post about Uadreams. Any accusation in that regard is a complete and utter lie. I am a real person. I used the services at Uadreams. I was contacted several times while I was at good sites, minding my own business. My experience is not the only one. If you read the real negative reviews of UaDreams almost all the men say the same thing. They did not go to Uadreams. They were happy using a low cost or free site to find love. They were contacted by a lady who engages them in a conversation. Then something happens.

1. Her computer breaks.
    2. She discovers she does not speak english.
    3. She knows of a "better" site.

So she asks for your personal information, then bingo, you get an invite to Uadreams.

Now this is the part, I want people to read very carefully. I am no troll. I want the men at Uadreams to find love. Because if some of those men there can find love, it means I can have hope. And so can all of the men who have been at the big scam sites and lost their hearts and their money. Why the heck would I be here just to steal customers from Uadreams??? If anything, I recommend free sites first and foremost.

Lastly, I don't believe one of their testimonials and neither should any man reading them. Until they can produce men we can talk to, email, or interview it is all fake. Any one can post a video claiming, they had a "good" time in Ukraine. I have a good time every trip to Ukraine, I hardly think you should pay me thousands of dollars for that. Then there are the women at the site, going out creating fake profiles at good sites to bring men back to UD. It should be a crime. But they get away with it. And I have a list of these women. I have their vk and in some cases, facebook accounts. They are not looking for anyone. They simply want the money they are paid for chatting with men at UD. We all know the deal. If you are paying by the letter or paying by the minute for chat, the woman you are talking to is being paid.

If UD wants to claim it is legitimate then it needs to step up to the plate Stop complaining about legitimate concerns and issues. Change your business model to reflect that you cannot possibly pay women based on their activity. Create a flat fee plan. Offer some type of guarantee for the men who use its services. Or even let us speak to the men who use your services!!!! Stop treating us like we are Stupid!!! Start talking to us like we are customers who deserve your business!!!

Originally posted by: uadreams
    For years UaDreams company helps people who live on the opposite sides of the ocean to find their second halves, find happiness and fireside comfort.

We know better than anyone how difficult it is to open your soul and feelings to another person. And it is always so painful, if this person doesn't understand you, doesn't return your love and, what is much worse, cheats on you.

That's why UaDreams worked out a package of measures to prevent any cheating and unpleasant situations. All the ladies who place their information on the site are personally interviewed. It is our rule that has no exceptions. We give our customers 100% guarantee that they don't communicate with fake personalities or robots. Everybody can easily make sure of it using the video chat services.

Unfortunately dating scam causes problems not only for clients of other dating agencies that are not so scrupulous as we are. Dating scam is also used by these agencies for blackening the good name and good standing of their competitors.

In this regard a fake personality is created on popular internet-resources and then describes how he was cheated by some dating agency. A superficial acquaintance with the real work of the agency and existence of real customers with positive experience play a low-down trick with the fake cheated lover.

@StupidAmerican

We wish all single men and women to find their soulmate. And we wish our colleagues to make efforts to improve the quality of their services.

UaDreams.com

23. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Wed 21 Jan 2015
    • 09:45:34 PM UTC

Mr. Uadreams, I want to give you a chance to prove yourself and your services. We need to find the most public place possible. I would like to debate you in a forum of your choosing. But I want it to have the largest audience possible. I want as many people to hear what I have to say and see the evidence I have on your site as we can find. This way you can rebut and try to explain why your services are so bad. And then we can be done. Either I will have proven my point or you will have proven yours.

24. User picture
    • c۞g on Wed 21 Jan 2015
    • 10:24:40 PM UTC

FYI

List of domains/hosts:

ukrainiandreams.com
    uadreams.com
    uadreams.be
    uadreams.co.uk
    uadreams.org
    uadreams.de
    uadreams.biz
    uadreams.info
    uadreams.eu
    uadreams.ca
    uadreams.us

∞ Opto, ergo sum _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_You_and_I

25. User picture
    • c۞g on Wed 21 Jan 2015
    • 10:45:04 PM UTC

Let me make sure I understand this correctly. UaDreams can post links to their terms and conditions
    [/snip]
    The Site Evaluation forum requires information to be linked when filling out the form, this is the only forum where threads include links to:
    Website
    Privacy policy
    Contact information

In any reply in this forum or threads started in the other forums, the Forum Guidelines must be adhered to.

∞ Opto, ergo sum _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_You_and_I

26. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Thu 22 Jan 2015
    • 05:59:54 PM UTC

I am not trying to have an argument. But Uadreams posted links in their response to me. They posted links to terms and conditions and also links to their testimonials as a rebuttal to my review. That was not a "form". I am just looking for clarity. That's all.

Have a good day.

Originally posted by: c۞g
    The Site Evaluation forum requires information to be linked when filling out the form, this is the only forum where threads include links to:
    Website
    Privacy policy
    Contact information

In any reply in this forum or threads started in the other forums, the Forum Guidelines must be adhered to.

27. User picture
    • isitfair2020@gmai... on Wed 22 Apr 2015
    • 06:59:30 PM UTC

Guys, I have a very big and a long term with uadreams that I wish to share with everyone here to save your money for nothing will never happen.
    Please, I’m 32 years old, handsome living in one of the dreams country. I tried many of their ladies, video chat, flowers, writing emails and everything.
    They’re stealing you guys and no one will get marry from any lady.
    If anyone wants to share my experience I’m more than happy to warn him about all the same lies from all the girls.
    Too all let you know guys. all the presents for the ladies such as the flowers are charged as minimum for 120$ in the mean time when I visited the country three times, you can buy a whole shop of flower for $120. The best flower you can get for $20. Imagine what is the rest.
    They charge you $15 for translation to your scam lady. In the mean time the translation cost in whole Russia and Ukraine is $5 per hour

28. User picture
    • StupidAmerican on Sun 10 May 2015
    • 02:08:51 PM UTC

I understand you sir. It is funny, when you talk to the scammers online. It is like they feel justified if you are an old guy. They say, "grandpas should have tried to talk to me anyway". But the truth is, scammers target anyone they can. So if you go to UaDreams, AnastasiaDate, or any of the big time ripoff scam sites, they will target you with young or old women, regardless of your age. They want to keep you guessing at trying to find a real woman in hopes that you get sucked into a real scammer who keeps you at the site as long as possible.

You are lucky sir. Recognize that. You and I have visitied the country and come back with our lives. When you use the services of these sites, you must understand their responsibility ends as soon as you click to respond to an email. After that, you are in the hands of a local Ukrainian agency that is probably run by the mafia.

I hope WOT, understands my point. These agencies have caused so much destruction, despair, and misery. They have lied to and cheated men all over the planet. Men who could have found love have wasted years on these silly scams getting their hearts crushed.

I appealed to the Web of Trust to stop talking about guidelines and to actually become a service we can trust in with respect to these scam date websites.

Men and women who are honestly looking for love need a place where they can find honest reviews and the truth about the services they are using.

Otherwise, what is the point of having this site?

Originally posted by: isitfair2020@gmail.com
    Guys, I have a very big and a long term with uadreams that I wish to share with everyone here to save your money for nothing will never happen.
    Please, I’m 32 years old, handsome living in one of the dreams country. I tried many of their ladies, video chat, flowers, writing emails and everything.
    They’re stealing you guys and no one will get marry from any lady.
    If anyone wants to share my experience I’m more than happy to warn him about all the same lies from all the girls.
    Too all let you know guys. all the presents for the ladies such as the flowers are charged as minimum for 120$ in the mean time when I visited the country three times, you can buy a whole shop of flower for $120. The best flower you can get for $20. Imagine what is the rest.
    They charge you $15 for translation to your scam lady. In the mean time the translation cost in whole Russia and Ukraine is $5 per hour
  29. User picture
    • NotBuyingIt (Moderator) on Fri 30 Oct 2015
    • 01:37:05 PM UTC

@uadreamsreviewer

According to the WOT Forum guidelines, you are not permitted to post "live links" nor to advertise your Blogspot site. If you do that, your comments will be removed and your account may be banned. However, you may reference information on your webpage that is relevant to this site evaluation by replacing "http" by "hxxp" at the beginning of its URL.

30. User picture
    • gerome_laad on Fri 30 Oct 2015
    • 03:49:34 PM UTC

This thread is very old. Why does someone would bump it ?

LOL Still funny.

Rated

Insert your signature here.