(The quickest way to register)

Forum

1. User picture
    • rocketmaster on Sat 18 Feb 2012
    • 03:01:44 PM UTC

Uni.me red flagging

I was just wondering who flagged the uni.me domain names? The sites are clean.

Where there's smoke, they pinch back.

Comments:

1. User picture
    • leofelix on Sat 18 Feb 2012
    • 03:10:30 PM UTC

RE: Uni.me red flagging

Hello
    it appears that SA flags that site as well
    http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/uni.me/msgpage
    as for your question you may like to read Why can't I see how others have rated a site?

festina lente (hurry slowly)

2. User picture
    • NotBuyingIt on Sat 18 Feb 2012
    • 07:24:46 PM UTC

Spamhaus and Trend Micro have unfavorable opinions of uni.me (scorecard).

Google Safe Browsing reports rather mixed results: "This site is not currently listed as suspicious." However – The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-02-18, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-02-18.

Malicious software includes 1660 trojan(s), 1089 exploit(s), 960 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine. "

3. User picture
    • Myxt on Sun 19 Feb 2012
    • 07:57:37 AM UTC

Sucuri detects malware: http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/uni.me

4. User picture
    • MysteryFCM on Sun 19 Feb 2012
    • 02:09:29 PM UTC

uni.me is owned by cz.cc ;o)

Regards Steven Burn I.T. Mate / hpHosts it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

5. User picture
    • dns_sec_expert on Sat 03 Mar 2012
    • 10:35:26 AM UTC

http://www.mywot.com/forum/20804-uni-me

To keep it clean it would make sense to have all discussion in 1 single post

6. User picture
    • c۞g on Sat 03 Mar 2012
    • 04:47:41 PM UTC

Originally posted by: dns_sec_expert
    http://www.mywot.com/forum/20804-uni-me

To keep it clean it would make sense to have all discussion in 1 single post

Agreed
    But understand, this topic was created 11 days before you made the Site Evaluation request.

∞ - and you and I Opto, ergo sum

7. User picture
    • rocketmaster on Sat 10 Mar 2012
    • 07:12:38 PM UTC

One of the sites that was flagged red was my own, http://www.rocketmaster.uni.me

8. User picture
    • c۞g on Sat 10 Mar 2012
    • 07:15:26 PM UTC

Originally posted by: rocketmaster
    One of the sites that was flagged red was my own, http://www.rocketmaster.uni.me

Server not found
    Firefox can't find the server at rocketmaster.uni.me

9. User picture
    • Myxt on Sun 11 Mar 2012
    • 12:28:46 AM UTC

@g7w - "www." is required.

@rocketmaster - your subdomain inherits the reputation of uni.me until you acquire a sufficient weight of differing ratings.

10. User picture
    • rocketmaster on Fri 16 Mar 2012
    • 10:28:08 AM UTC

I see. So, who flagged the sites? The bad guys?

11. User picture
    • c۞g on Fri 16 Mar 2012
    • 03:42:42 PM UTC

Originally posted by: rocketmaster
    I see. So, who flagged the sites? The bad guys?

You can view comments on the scorecard:
    http://www.mywot.com/scorecard/uni.me

But you can not see how many people rated, or how.
    uni.me's overall reputation is ... what it is.

12. User picture
    • glassissue on Tue 17 Jul 2012
    • 08:59:21 AM UTC

uni.me is hosted at Lichtenstein not Czech republic. Cz.cc had bad reputation because they offer domains to/with "CO.CC" which is owned by "AKA South Korea" which is relative nation to Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The country supposedly declared independence by GHQ or US after WWII which separated them from the old Korean Nation in which they supposedly lived together for long time against Chinese Cofusianism to fight against Chinese Nation. All Chinese hate them as Bad monkey they kill them anytime and poor forever and never should be on our planet anyway. Also, they are fighting against each other by military and government conflicts that fight against their own supposed relatives. In addition "AKA South Korea or ROK" has extremely bad records which prohibits their existence that they are committed too much serious crimes including offend to world peace, UN, US, and rest of the all the western nations. They have records on serious crimes, manslaughter, international terrorism, serious crimes including organized crime scenes, mafia related activities including government terrors against all the world, drugs, Japanese mafia, and all other serious crimes which made them failed race for FBI and all other US government agencies. All of the crimes are of course communist terrors and terrorism since all of their actives are constantly monitored by Security council from communist nations and western nations from their records and their intention to conduct whole the groups of people to act to destroy whole world and entire human races involving communist crimes and international terrorism.

So, all their whatever make and whatever they dealing with are stink and terrorizing all the people because they make too much mistakes and communist crimes. Czech company cz.cc is damaged by co.cc because they dealt together for providing free domains. Fortunately, uni.me is not related to cz.cc or not related to co.cc, and they are different companies and different country origins. There are some malicious software infecting other computers and servers since they are free domains, but there more domain companies selling domains to hackers and computer virus related activities. As a result, the possibilities are same or similar for free domains or paid domains. And it is more important that they provide FREE DOMAINS for all people since the freedom rights on internet.

13. User picture
    • MozillaAddonUser (not verified) on Tue 17 Jul 2012
    • 10:01:42 AM UTC

Originally posted by: glassissue

Flagged your post because it's pretty political and bound to go south!

Besides, UNI.ME is NOT registered in Lichtenstein. You might want to update your means of research to something more accurate.

Here's a screenshot of the complete WhoIs dig I did, showing UNI.ME is Czech republic indeed, just like @MysteryFCM said.

screen capture 2012 7 17 12 8 9

14. User picture
    • Nick Vini (not verified) on Wed 18 Jul 2012
    • 04:24:26 PM UTC

uni.me is hosted at Lichtenstein not Czech republic.

It is currently hosted on autonomus system named Casablanca, that's a hoster in Czech Republic.

Czech Republic Prague Casablanca Int

uni.me is not related to cz.cc

Are you sure...? Let's see...

Whois record for cz.cc

Registrant [1905360]:

Email: dominique_piatti(at)hotmail.com

Dominique Piatti
    Aebnitstrasse 32a
    Guemligen
    Bern
    CH

Whois record for uni.me

Email: dominique_piatti(at)hotmail.com

Admin Name:Dominique Piatti
    Admin Address:Aebnitstrasse 32a

Admin City:Guemligen
    Admin State/Province:Bern
    Admin Country/Economy:CH

Same email, same admin name, same country. Same registrant.

Same nameservers:
    NS2.DNS-DOMAINSERVER.COM
    NS1.DNS-DOMAINSERVER.COM

Same hostname: ns2.dns-domainserver.com

Same IP: 82.208.40.8

15. User picture
    • Jazspeak on Wed 18 Jul 2012
    • 10:29:34 PM UTC

@ glassissue

"...it is more important that they provide FREE DOMAINS for all people since the freedom rights on internet."

Asides from the utter tosh in the rest of your posting, you should understand that freedom is never free. Freedom costs, and frequently costs more than mere money.

If you are really concerned about people's freedom then you would put your energy (and money) into improving ordinary people's lives instead of diverting your energy into ridiculous rants on this forum.

~Music is not just for the Masses~