Forum

1. User picture
    • david20122012 on Fri 22 Jun 2012
    • 12:40:28 AM UTC

e-standard.org

Site URL: http://e-standard.org
    Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
    Dear All,the rating for us is not fair,why saying we are scam,the people who really buying from us will not say this,we have privacy statement,online support to help customer to solve the problem immediately,the payment gateway encrypted by a third party company.Please set the world back to normal,appreciate it!

Has privacy policy?
    http://www.e-standard.org/index.php?main_page=privacy

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
    http://www.e-standard.org/live/chat.php

Whois Information:
    http://whois.domaintools.com/e-standard.org

Disclaimer:
    This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Comments:

1. User picture
    • marco2981 on Fri 22 Jun 2012
    • 08:18:07 AM UTC

RE: e-standard.org

Ok, here I am.

Negative things:

NOT SSL SECURED ACCOUNT AND CART

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PAYMENT PROCESS REDIRECTS TO 95EPAY.COM

Sorry I don't trust your site, at least until you change those things

Marco

Rating Reliability  - Ratings & Comments - Mass Rating Tool

2. User picture
    • david20122012 on Fri 22 Jun 2012
    • 08:36:12 AM UTC

Marco,thanks for coming for review,even this, we are not scam, because the main page is not ssl encrypted,that's why the payment will be directed to a third party(credit card processing company),we use their service and they help us to protect privacy,you could see the payment page is encrypted. we will encrypting all the whole website soon,sincerely hope you could make some change on your comments ,thanks,will be back soon.

3. User picture
    • computervalley on Fri 22 Jun 2012
    • 02:44:53 PM UTC

get a free ssl from www.comodo.com and looks like you are using zencart ecommerce software, which is 1 min job to activate SSL once you ask your hosting to install ssl for you. no matter if your website take payment or no. but peoples contact information shouldn't be unencrypted.

www.computervalley.ca - Computer Store

4. User picture
    • ComputerTalk on Fri 22 Jun 2012
    • 03:25:55 PM UTC

Virustotal:Clean
    Urlvoid:Clean except for WOT.

No malware found, But what marco found is stuff that needs fixed, like where it redirects to on payment.

Binary mode engaged: 10101010101011111000110!

5. User picture
    • Treston on Sat 23 Jun 2012
    • 01:37:31 AM UTC

Major trust issues with your cart/pii setup. Will rate later after you have time to correct this issue.

6. User picture
    • marco2981 on Tue 26 Jun 2012
    • 08:52:59 AM UTC

Nice to see that people don't agree with my comment of phishing / scam
    http://www.mywot.com/scorecard/e-standard.org/c...

UPDATE

Checking third way of payment, "credit card"
    i've been redirected to secure.ssl-gateways.com/payment/

Nice to see that ssl-gateways.com
    06/20/2012 SURBL Site blacklisted at ph.surbl.org (Phishing and malware sites).
    06/22/2012 SURBL Site blacklisted at ws.surbl.org (sa-blacklist web sites).

Rating Reliability  - Ratings & Comments - Mass Rating Tool

7. User picture
    • david20122012 on Wed 27 Jun 2012
    • 06:19:52 AM UTC

Thanks Guys,for the payment processing company,if there is any complaints from buyer,that's complaints for other website,who use their service do dirty thing,the credit company who processing the credit card is good anyway,that's caused by other website which have nothing to do with us,we just an Innocent victim.At the same time we have other payment method that can be choose by buyers.
    Moreover,i believe all the buyer who wrote these complaints are doing wrong,if they are not agreed with the quality ,they simply can dispute with the credit card company and the sellers will be punished for what they've done
    For the encryption issue,will be working on it soon.thanks again.

8. User picture
    • estandard on Wed 29 Aug 2012
    • 05:37:22 AM UTC

Dear ALL,we have activate SSL,all the customer information will be encrypted,please review,thanks

https://www.e-standard.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1...

9. User picture
    • SuperHero58 on Wed 29 Aug 2012
    • 10:55:04 AM UTC

Rated

10. User picture
    • eboy4uk on Thu 06 Sep 2012
    • 11:03:48 AM UTC

"Status History & Comments
    Date Order Status Comments
    09/06/2012 Pay_success [95epay Payment]
    09/06/2012 Delivered Have been sent to your email,please check yr email,thanks"

i didn't get anything. Mailed to e-standard.org. Still no reply.

Added:

2012-09-06 14:44
    to: e-standart support
    "I didnt get anything. Eugene."

2012-09-06 15:15
    to: eboy4uk
    "Eugene,
    That have been sent,please check if you have got the document.
    Best Regards
    David"

2012-09-06 15:25
    "David,
    I didn`t get it. My mailbox is empty. I checked spam too.
    Find another way to send it or do it again. If I get it I will order more ISO.
    Best Regards
    Eugene."

11. User picture
    • estandard on Sat 08 Sep 2012
    • 12:44:12 AM UTC

eboy4uk

Your email may keep on rejecting our email,we use different email address to sent to you,but you still have not received it.

Please use the following link to download the files you need,just click"Click here to start download from sendspace"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hesy0k

Moreover,you could contact us by online support for any question.

http://www.e-standard.org/live/chat.php

Originally posted by: eboy4uk
    "Status History & Comments
    Date Order Status Comments
    09/06/2012 Pay_success [95epay Payment]
    09/06/2012 Delivered Have been sent to your email,please check yr email,thanks"

i didn't get anything. Mailed to e-standard.org. Still no reply.

Added:

2012-09-06 14:44
    "I didnt get anything. Eugene."

2012-09-06 15:15
    to: eboy4uk
    "Eugene,
    That have been sent,please check if you have got the document.
    Best Regards
    David"

2012-09-06 15:25
    "David,
    I didn`t get it. My mailbox is empty. I checked spam too.
    Find another way to send it or do it again. If I get it I will order more ISO.
    Best Regards
    Eugene."

12. User picture
    • 95epay customer s... on Wed 05 Dec 2012
    • 08:27:12 AM UTC

Originally posted by: marco2981
    I suggest you to use another payment process.
    I don't trust 95EPAY.COM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/95epay-com.a...
    http://www.scambook.com/company/view/10795/95ePay....
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/95epayco...

Dear customer,this is a third party payment company. if you have any problem regarding your order, please email us csreason@95epay.com , our customer service would help you work it out and push seller reply you.

13. User picture
    • marvinidcp347 on Sat 29 Dec 2012
    • 05:33:42 PM UTC

I am one of http://www.e-standard.org customer who really satisfied with the quality of their service. Aside from having a correct handbook which I was looking for so long, I really appreciate the way they treat and handle their customers. No argue at first I had a doubt with the integrity of the company because of the negative comments from people who had negative minds. But still I try it personally because of urgency and what I can say "I really got what I want". Thanks to Mr. Danny, a customer representative who always there to look-up all things I need.

Sorry guys but had to say that you a doing wrong for accusing somebody which is not guilty for something. To someone who read this post, you will notice that no one complain about 1) Hacking an account or stealing someone's money, 2) Not getting what they order or what they want & 3) Evidence of cheating customers . It was so happened and it's normal especially when the website is experiencing congested traffic and having delay with one's request. Again, thanks to Mr. Danny assist me even they are not getting the confirmation of my order, when I complain that 3rd party processing payment didn't send me any order confirmation they still send me whatever documents I needed. Guess what, I didn't expected it. I know that 3rd parties not been able to deliver the confirmation on time sometime with their client esp. the same situation I cited earlier. My question to everybody here: Is there any websites will send you any products even they still didn't received any confirmation or payment? I request you to name it. I am not saying this to let some opportunist do dirty things. But what I mean is that they are really good and very generous for whatever queries you had in mind. I ask them do you receive my payment? They replied no. I asked them why you send to already my order? Then they told me because of some urgency that's why I send those stuff you need.

I post this to let anybody know that not knowing someone means they will fool you or knowing someone will never fool you at all. Who will forget the greatest scam of all time "The Lehman Brothers". Everybody invest in this company hoping to get their investment but they failed.

I also want to emphasize that no one force you to buy something you don't like and please do not destroy someone's name reputation just because simply you do not trust them, complain, and post here in http://www.wot.com . Not trusting somebody always mean that you're right. And I also want to add that because of this website, I am able to response whatever consultant queries because I got the reference I need also enable me to re-submit my rejected Method of statement. I also emphasize that I am learning more when I am getting those references so please do not ruin the website integrity.

Lastly, they are not scam website. I encourage this people to revise such silly comments and apologize for doing wrong accusations. Please don't be selfish to share this to all people you know that really trying hard to find things they needed to let their job more easy.

More power to e-standard.org and hoping to stay forever!!!

14. User picture
    • estandard on Tue 29 Oct 2013
    • 02:16:59 AM UTC

Originally posted by: marvinidcp347
    I am one of http://www.e-standard.org customer who really satisfied with the quality of their service. Aside from having a correct handbook which I was looking for so long, I really appreciate the way they treat and handle their customers. No argue at first I had a doubt with the integrity of the company because of the negative comments from people who had negative minds. But still I try it personally because of urgency and what I can say "I really got what I want". Thanks to Mr. Danny, a customer representative who always there to look-up all things I need.

Sorry guys but had to say that you a doing wrong for accusing somebody which is not guilty for something. To someone who read this post, you will notice that no one complain about 1) Hacking an account or stealing someone's money, 2) Not getting what they order or what they want & 3) Evidence of cheating customers . It was so happened and it's normal especially when the website is experiencing congested traffic and having delay with one's request. Again, thanks to Mr. Danny assist me even they are not getting the confirmation of my order, when I complain that 3rd party processing payment didn't send me any order confirmation they still send me whatever documents I needed. Guess what, I didn't expected it. I know that 3rd parties not been able to deliver the confirmation on time sometime with their client esp. the same situation I cited earlier. My question to everybody here: Is there any websites will send you any products even they still didn't received any confirmation or payment? I request you to name it. I am not saying this to let some opportunist do dirty things. But what I mean is that they are really good and very generous for whatever queries you had in mind. I ask them do you receive my payment? They replied no. I asked them why you send to already my order? Then they told me because of some urgency that's why I send those stuff you need.

I post this to let anybody know that not knowing someone means they will fool you or knowing someone will never fool you at all. Who will forget the greatest scam of all time "The Lehman Brothers". Everybody invest in this company hoping to get their investment but they failed.

I also want to emphasize that no one force you to buy something you don't like and please do not destroy someone's name reputation just because simply you do not trust them, complain, and post here in http://www.wot.com . Not trusting somebody always mean that you're right. And I also want to add that because of this website, I am able to response whatever consultant queries because I got the reference I need also enable me to re-submit my rejected Method of statement. I also emphasize that I am learning more when I am getting those references so please do not ruin the website integrity.

Lastly, they are not scam website. I encourage this people to revise such silly comments and apologize for doing wrong accusations. Please don't be selfish to share this to all people you know that really trying hard to find things they needed to let their job more easy.

More power to e-standard.org and hoping to stay forever!!!

Thank you Marvin for your comments.

15. User picture
    • 02:23:37 AM UTC

One year passed by and we have encrypted everything and some of our kind customer come here to make positive comments,what kind of excuse make you still give us low rate?need money to lift this restrictions?

16. User picture
    • NotBuyingIt (Moderator) on Tue 29 Oct 2013
    • 05:06:11 AM UTC

Originally posted by: estandard
    need money to lift this restrictions?

You cannot buy a good reputation. Offering or soliciting either money or favours to change ratings is a serious violation of the community guidelines.

17. User picture
    • Sami on Tue 29 Oct 2013
    • 08:26:03 AM UTC

Originally posted by: estandard
    some of our kind customer come here to make positive comments,what kind of excuse make you still give us low rate?

If we ignore your accounts, there are exactly three good ratings for your site, and 10x more negative ones. Hence, a poor reputation.

need money to lift this restrictions?

As NotBuyingIt already said, buying a reputation is not possible. In fact, we stopped selling anything to site owners recently, not even trust seals for sites with a good reputation.

18. User picture
    • 08:38:44 AM UTC

wooo,stop this,why are you deleting the post i just did...you will delete any negative information about your company?