(The quickest way to register)

Check out our new Mobile App

Forum

1. User picture
    • Razulminecraft.. on Sat 17 Jun 2017
    • 01:56:29 AM UTC

Whenever I leave a comment on a website, it claims that I haven't rated.

If I leave a comment on a website, it claims that "I haven't rated", when i actually have. Any ideas why this might be?

Comments:

1. User picture
    • Satchman on Wed 21 Jun 2017
    • 07:15:22 PM UTC

RE: Whenever I leave a comment on a website, it claims that I ha

Greetings,

Remember that comments are not ratings. They only provide additional information about the site. Sometimes it can take the WOT server a few minutes or so to process the rating data. Have you tried giving a site a rating with the color-coded bars for Trustworthiness and/or Child Safety, than saved the rating?

Than check in about a half-hour to an hour to see if your rating has been updated to My WOT's servers. Also, what browser are you using and what type of computer?

Satch

2. User picture
    • Razulminecraft.. on Tue 11 Jul 2017
    • 06:21:12 AM UTC

Originally posted by: Satchman
    Greetings,

Remember that comments are not ratings. They only provide additional information about the site. Sometimes it can take the WOT server a few minutes or so to process the rating data. Have you tried giving a site a rating with the color-coded bars for Trustworthiness and/or Child Safety, than saved the rating?

Than check in about a half-hour to an hour to see if your rating has been updated to My WOT's servers. Also, what browser are you using and what type of computer?

Satch

Yes, I rate whenever I leave a comment for both trustworthiness and child safety, but it still comes up with not rated. Looking back on my comments, none of them appear to have any ratings despite me having rated them previously, so it certainly isn't just taking time to process. Interestingly enough, it does allow me to leave a rating, but only if I don't also leave a comment. I'm using Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7.

3. User picture
    • NotBuyingIt on Tue 11 Jul 2017
    • 12:48:09 PM UTC

Below is some of the information that you may need to provide about your complaint.

• Please identify the version numbers of your operating system, your web browser and the WOT addon/extension.
    • Please explain whether you are rating via the addon popup or the scorecard webpages or both.
    • Please explain if the "Synchronize" tab appears near the top your profile page.
    • Please review the "My ratings" tab on your profile page and explain whether or not your recently attempted ratings are listed there.

Data that is stored in the cloud may become lost in the fog.