(The quickest way to register)

Check out our new Mobile App

Forum

1. User picture
    • MyWOT Team (Admin) on Mon 10 Jul 2017
    • 03:11:52 PM UTC

Beta Group For New Version

Hi all,

As some of you already know, we are now working on releasing a new version of WOT extension. The new version will include major improvements to the extension UI and performance, as well as a new, simplified rating flow.

In order to make sure that everything is working properly, and to make sure we are not missing any serious bugs, we’re happy to offer you an opportunity to take part of a beta group dedicated for this new version. Your experience, knowledge and passion for WOT will help us make the best out of this release.

If you wish to take part of this beta testing, please send us your *GMAIL ONLY* email address and your WOT username via support@mywot.com and make sure to write “WOT Beta Group” in the subject line. We will then contact you privately with more information, if relevant.

Thanks for tuning in and we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback,
    WOT Team.

--- MyWOT Team

Comments:

1. User picture
    • destinationtruth on Fri 14 Jul 2017
    • 12:49:47 PM UTC

RE: Beta Group For New Version

Strange request that it be GMAIL only.
    Never had one and never will since I have my own e-mail server.
    Change the rule, and just let me know. . . would be happy to help.

_https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-winner/

2. User picture
    • redblade7 on Fri 14 Jul 2017
    • 07:20:49 PM UTC

I don't use Gmail and don't like the addon. I also think we shouldn't test anything until you fix the years-old infinite scorecards bug.

"While corporations dominate society and write the laws, each advance in technology is an opening for them to further restrict its users." -Richard M. Stallman

3. User picture
    • Site-rater on Fri 14 Jul 2017
    • 08:07:58 PM UTC

Not to mention the cannot post comments via add-on bug. It also looks like you broke the header DM count with the new design. Also trashed my cache by failing to put query strings on your static content for versioning.

4. User picture
    • MysteryFCM on Thu 03 Aug 2017
    • 02:17:34 AM UTC

Any particular reason it's Gmail only? (would've taken part myself had it not been)

Regards Steven Burn I.T. Mate / hpHosts it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

5. User picture
    • destinationtruth on Fri 04 Aug 2017
    • 07:45:03 PM UTC

Originally posted by: MysteryFCM
    Any particular reason it's Gmail only? (would've taken part myself had it not been)

Good luck on a reply from our unresponsive admin, asked the same question two weeks ago.

_https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-winner/

6. User picture
    • Kraftwerk on Sat 05 Aug 2017
    • 08:39:18 AM UTC

Originally posted by: destinationtruth
    Good luck on a reply from our unresponsive admin, asked the same question two weeks ago.

Actually i registered a gmail account just for the new version. I was informed i need to use chrome, too. But since i don't get any repsonse on my messages there is not much sense in testing. Dont know if they even read the messages to why bother?

Blueberry Cake Level Member of the WOT Community

7. User picture
    • Site-rater on Sat 05 Aug 2017
    • 05:13:29 PM UTC

The new add-on has come out of beta and been deployed in the Chrome Web Store already, replacing the current version. Those who find the new add-on unusable can search the Web Store for Classic WOT 3.0.

8. User picture
    • Chas4 on Wed 23 Aug 2017
    • 03:40:19 AM UTC

Why Gmail only? The beta from 2013 did not require that.

--- Why Open the Web? Despite the connecting purpose of the Web, it is not entirely open to all of its users. When used correctly, HTML documents can be displayed across platforms and devices.