(The quickest way to register)

Forum

1. User picture
    • Shady_Joe on Mon 07 Feb 2011
    • 09:01:17 AM UTC

Chatroulette.com confused with adultcr.com.

I was on Chatroulette and got banned by WOT. Said I was in adultcr.com.

Help please?

Comments:

1. User picture
    • Jazspeak on Mon 07 Feb 2011
    • 02:09:08 PM UTC

RE: Chatroulette.com confused with adultcr.com.

@ Shady_Joe

"...got banned by WOT."

WOT doesn't ban people from sites.

Your profile shows that you have been a WOT member since September 2009, which is plenty of time for you to have read the WOT FAQs and wiki, so you should already be aware of what WOT does and doesn't do. Your profile also shows zero activity score, and zero ratings, along with only two posts.

~Music is not just for the Masses~

2. User picture
    • i☆ on Mon 07 Feb 2011
    • 03:14:53 PM UTC

Are you claiming that chatroulette.com perhpas REDIRECTED you to adultcr.com via one of their links, which brought up a "blocked" message? More details would help us a lot.

P.S.: adultcr.com seems to be passing as a site from the same makers as chatroulette.com, but there is no hard evidence. However, it does seem strange why there would be an "adult" version of the site when chatroulette.com states explicitly "YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE..."

Visit my new site, webdirect.site90.com.

• User picture
      • Shady_Joe on Tue 08 Feb 2011
      • 02:05:36 PM UTC

You see, on 2-6-11, when I was on chatroulette, I went through about 20 people and when I clicked next on the 21th person I recieved a notice that i was banned and my ip was blocked. But when I was redirected to adultcr.com WOT had a warning slapped in right in front of my face telling me that it wasn't a good place. Now the link i see is "http://chatroulette.com/gate.php" when I'm redirected to adultcr.

This was written by a insomniac. Excuse the errors please.

3. User picture
    • wiwo88 on Tue 26 Apr 2011
    • 05:01:58 PM UTC

You see, on 2-6-11, when I was on chatroulette, I went through about 20 people and when I clicked next on the 21th person I recieved a notice that i was banned and my ip was blocked. But when I was redirected to adultcr.com WOT had a warning slapped in right in front of my face telling me that it wasn't a good place. Now the link i see is "http://chatroulette.com/gate.php" when I'm redirected to adultcr.
    This is a marketing technic to push us on those weird website!