I'm not asking any one of you to become Scientologists, out of blind faith. I'm asking you, to go and look for the truth about Scientology for yourselves, with your own eyes. Just walk into a Church and ask for a tour. This is common courtesy, right?
Imagine your ill-wishers went on a campaign to completely ruin your name or business in the local media, and your customers or friends started to avoid you and say awful things, and lies behind your back, simply passing on the words that were spoon fed to them by the people trying to smear you. I'm sure you'd be really shocked to find yourself being judged by someone or a group of people without the opportunity to prove your own innocence. A trial, where the defendant is not given the opportunity to defend themselves is biased, and unfair! Just think about your BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS:
1. We Are All Born Free & Equal. We are all born free. We all have our own thoughts and ideas. We should all be treated in the same way.
2. Don’t Discriminate. These rights belong to everybody, whatever our differences.
7. We’re All Equal Before the Law. The law is the same for everyone. It must treat us all fairly.
11. We’re Always Innocent Till Proven Guilty. Nobody should be blamed for doing something until it is proven. When people say we did a bad thing we have the right to show it is not true.
18. Freedom of Thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
19. Freedom of Expression. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
Are you going to just sit and watch as people deny you these? If the answer is no, then you should think about giving the same basic rights and dignity that you would demand, to others.
I'm exercising my 29. Human Right to protect my group, as I am a Scientologist. It is "Responsibility. We have a duty to other people, and we should protect their rights and freedoms." Help me create a world, where everyone can exercise their own rights!
Тот самый случай, когда лучше иметь своё мнение от непосредственного общения с этим ресурсом. Там даётся действительно важная информайция в отличии от множества других сайтов. Именно поэтому у него столько противников. Сильная организация с большим влиянием, осмеливающаяся говорить о том, о чём другие предпочитают помалкивать.
This site is free of any virus nor any problems of any kind. This is a site which relates to a membership group. This association takes care of humanitarian activities all over the world. If you read carefully and really find out you will find that they have amny activities regarding helping people coming off drugs and study help type tools and activities.
I've been a member of the IAS for most of my life, and am proud to support them. Reasons:
The IAS is an organisation that does a huge amount of really excellent work that beefits people of all race, beliefs etc. I have worked with them for years and have seen them achieve some amazing products.
A great philanthropic group that I have supported for 20 years. My contributions have aided literacy campaigns, criminal rehabilitation, human rights education and Scientology Volunteer Minister activities around the world for all the disasters that have occurred over the last decade.