Safe, useful, and informative site for Windows OS computers and other Microsoft products. People who say it is a bad site, has bad customer service, or sells horrible software are most likely
1. angry that they can't read instructions
2. obtained a virus from a bad 3rd party site due to unsafe browsing or,
3. misused a product and blamed MS for not giving them a shiny, new one for free.
Overall, great safe site. Don't be mislead by spammers writing angry reviews.
Майкрософт старается всё же поддержать пользователей. Советы службы поддержки помогают. Всё же видимо они не справляются временами с огромными объемами информации, чтобы угодить всем. Ну что ж, остается только пожелать им успехов!
Microsoft is the epitome of an Evil Corporation.
Two of the worst things Money-Hungry Bill Gates has done are:
(1) Work in Collaboration with Intel to destroy the One Laptop Per Child (OLAP) program designed to provide inexpensive, crank and solar powered Linux based freeware computers to children throughout the world. They were very nearly successful and, rather than having tens of millions of such laptops available in South America, Africa and other poverty stricken areas, there are perhaps less than a million.
(2) Due to Bill Gates mistrust of everyone and everything, Microsoft always leaves back door access to their applications and, formerly, to the operating system. Of course, such back doors allow hackers to exploit them. Microsoft uses these back doors to track user activity.
Bill Gates finally learned that the easiest way to gain control is by bribing politicians, something he and Microsoft have been doing quite successfully every since to retain control of the Computer Software environment. Roughly 75% of all software on Windows Computers is sold by Microsoft at insane profits.
Awesome site and they have a Anti-virus that is free called Microsoft security essentials also add malwarebytes anti-malware and ccleaner and your ready to go! Also for all those windows xp and vista users why not upgrade to windows 7?
The official website of Microsoft. It's 100% safe, mostly free, and gives you help if your OS isn't working properly. Good site, I don't see why Microsoft is hated by many , perhaps it's that a Microsoft OS is more prone to viruses, but it's still a great computer...