Check out our new Mobile App

Форум

1. Изображение пользователя
    • MyWOT Team on Пнд 19 Дек 2016
    • 16:27:38

WOT back on Chrome

Dear users,

Please accept our apologies for being quiet for so long.

Over the past six weeks we were focused on reviewing and fixing issues that were mentioned in the publications. As for now we’re good to go with an improved WOT - we’re very excited for the new version of WOT that is in development right now.

Following a full security review and overhaul, we have now released WOT to the Chrome store and written a blog post about what’s coming up in the future.

https://www.mywot.com/blog/were-back

--- MyWOT Team

Комментарии:

1. Изображение пользователя
    • Самаритянин on Пнд 19 Дек 2016
    • 16:46:58

RE: WOT back on Chrome

https://gyazo.com/daef0ed46f17d5f9982f2cfc5b5b6f4d

2. Изображение пользователя
    • Самаритянин on Пнд 19 Дек 2016
    • 16:47:37

Оценки недоступны пишет.

3. Изображение пользователя
    • destinationtruth on Пнд 19 Дек 2016
    • 19:04:23

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I recall you didn't take the add-ons out of the stores as you indicated in your blog; the browser companies did. Are you all in denial?

Anyhow I'll never put the add-on back till WoT shows some transparency and opens the WHOIS, and hope others do the same. You owe us that respect.

_https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-winner/

4. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Пнд 19 Дек 2016
    • 19:25:08

It may be necessary to uninstall the previous version of the WOT add-on for Goggle Chrome (as I had to do) before installing the new version.

Then, it may be necessary to synchronize your WOT account on your profile page.

Data that is stored in the cloud may become lost in the fog.

5. Изображение пользователя
    • Site-rater on Пнд 19 Дек 2016
    • 19:50:50

Is it open source? The .js files that are placed in the extension directory state they are GPLv3.

6. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Пнд 13 Мар 2017
    • 15:22:37

WOT version 3.2.22 released but didn't automatically update

Originally posted by: NotBuyingIt
    It may be necessary to uninstall the previous version of the WOT add-on for Goggle Chrome (as I had to do) before installing the new version.

Then, it may be necessary to synchronize your WOT account on your profile page.

Revision 3.2.22 of the WOT extension for Google Chrome was released on 12-March-2017 (yesterday), but today, I was unable to have the new version update the previous version 3.2.1 via the "Update extensions now" button on the chrome://extensions/ page.

As a work-around, I clicked on the trash bin (or trash can) icon for the WOT listing on that page; then a large button named "Keep My Browsing Safe - Reinstall WOT" was presented that allowed me to install the newest version. After installing the new version, I needed to synchronize my WOT account on the profile page once again.

7. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Чтв 18 Май 2017
    • 19:29:36

RE: WOT back on Chrome (update available)

Revision 3.2.28 of the WOT extension for Google Chrome was released on 15-May-2017; but today, I was unable to have the new version update the previous version 3.2.22 via the "Update extensions now" button on the chrome://extensions/ page.

As a work-around, I clicked on the trash bin (or trash can) icon for the WOT listing on that page; then a large button named "Keep My Browsing Safe - Reinstall WOT" was presented that allowed me to install the newest version. After installing the new version, I needed to synchronize my WOT account on the profile page once again.

8. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Сбт 27 Май 2017
    • 14:51:20

RE: WOT version 3.3.1 released but didn't automatically update

Revision 3.3.1 of the WOT extension for Google Chrome was released on 25-May-2017; but today, I was unable to have the new version update the previous version 3.2.28 via the "Update extensions now" button on the chrome://extensions/ page.

As a work-around, I clicked on the trash bin (or trash can) icon for the WOT listing on that page; then a large button named "Keep My Browsing Safe - Reinstall WOT" was presented that allowed me to install the newest version. After installing the new version, I needed to log-in again and also to synchronize my WOT account on the profile page once again.

9. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Птн 09 Июн 2017
    • 03:16:03

WOT version 3.3.2 released but didn't automatically update

Revision 3.3.2 of the WOT extension for Google Chrome was released on 7-June-2017; but today, I was unable to have the new version update the previous version 3.3.1 via the "Update extensions now" button on the chrome://extensions/ page.

10. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Вск 25 Июн 2017
    • 17:11:07

WOT version 3.3.4 released but didn't automatically update

The first revision of the WOT extension for Chrome in the 3.2.x and 3.3.x series that automatically updated on my browser was version 3.3.3. I had to log back in (to WOT) and then WOT automatically notified me that I needed to Synchronize.

Revision 3.3.4 of the WOT extension for Google Chrome was released on 19-June-2017; but today, I was unable to have the new version update the previous version 3.3.3 via the "Update extensions now" button on the chrome://extensions/ page.

If any others in the WOT users' community also have to manually update the Chrome extension, I invite them to post notices as I have done when new versions become available.

11. Изображение пользователя
    • ekolis on Срд 23 Авг 2017
    • 21:46:07

Just installed the new version and noticed that I can't leave reviews anymore; just some vague ratings of safe or not and that sort of thing. I'm rather disappointed... :(

This post requires a WOT Xentronium badge level to view. Congratulations! You are a member of the 0.00001%!