Check out our new Mobile App

Форум

1. Изображение пользователя
    • MyWOT Team (Администратор) on Втр 01 Авг 2017
    • 14:49:38

Introducing the new WOT

Hi all,

As most of you know, in the last couple of months we’ve been working on the new WOT version, which will introduce you to a new and improved, yet very familiar, Web of Trust.

We are happy to announce that we are now rolling the new version!

What does that mean for you? The new WOT will have the same core-functionality, allowing users to rate websites and site-owners to request/discuss ratings for their website. While keeping the same values, the new WOT will be much easier to use and master for the average user.

The new version includes significant improvements to the User Interface of the extension, as well as a new and simplified rating flow. These changes allows WOT to become even more engaging, helping new users make an impact with their ratings and grow the community of ‘web guardians’.

It is important for us to emphasize the fact that we’ve been testing, improving and adjusting this version with our beta group, which includes new users, old users and ‘power users’ from within the community.

For those of you who still prefer using the old WOT - you can revert back to the classic WOT via a dedicated link.

We are very excited to launch the new WOT and are looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,
    WOT Team

--- MyWOT Team

Комментарии:

1. Изображение пользователя
    • Самаритянин on Втр 01 Авг 2017
    • 18:08:07

RE: Introducing the new WOT

Где русский язык ? С яндекс браузером работает некорректно.

2. Изображение пользователя
    • destinationtruth on Птн 04 Авг 2017
    • 19:57:04

Will the "New and Improved" WoT start having a staff that will respond to questions here on the forum e.g. https://www.mywot.com/forum/78460-beta-group-fo...

With all due respect, it isn't just physical changes that need to be worked on. Originally here in 2009 and I could get a response from the creators of WoT usually in under an hour by PM or one the board. . . again with all due respect WoT has taken giant leaps backwards; so far back before there was a WoT.

BTW: The use of "Power Users" is something us old user have spent so much time trying to convince complainer that there is no such thing, just users that are more active. The term indicates to those new at WoT that there is a select group with more power. This dear Admin is walking on dangerous ground in my opinion.

_https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-winner/

3. Изображение пользователя
    • Site-rater on Птн 04 Авг 2017
    • 20:40:36

You say it will have the same core functionality, but I see several issues:
    I posted a rating through the new add-on and it did not change my existing rating in the scorecard.
    It seems there is a minimum level of confidence before the new add-on will work? One of my domains is showing as gray.
    Where is the ability to comment from the add-on? Did you remove this because it had become broken in WOT classic?
    The add-on no longer seems to be logged in to my account, possibly related to the scorecard issue.
    Because it is no longer logged in, it is not synchronizing with my account.
    Finally, the new add-on no longer logs me in to the forum.

4. Изображение пользователя
    • henryvoll on Чтв 10 Авг 2017
    • 20:41:36

I am having an issue with version 4, disrupting Google Play Music

I have version 3.3.4 installed on several computers (work and home) without any issues. But for some unrelated reasons I had to reinstall windows on my home computer and now Google Play Music doesn't show it's graphics properly.

This goes away, and back to normal, when I disable WoT 4
    It does not work to whitelist the domain either., as the URL is: "play.google.com/music/listen#/home"

where it then only whitelists play.google.com, which is the Google App store.

Here is a screenshot of what happens with WoT 4 switched ON and trying to load Google Music.
    h**p://i.imgur.com/eHrJztw.jpg

And here is a screenshot of how it should look.
    h**p://i.imgur.com/l00r6Rj.png

5. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Срд 16 Авг 2017
    • 21:09:07

Version 4.0.1 of the WOT extension for Google Chrome, dated 16 August 2017, is available in Chrome's webstore. Rating sites via the extension still has bugs, I think.

Data that is stored in the cloud may become lost in the fog.

6. Изображение пользователя
    • Guywhoknowscomput... on Втр 10 Окт 2017
    • 01:57:46

Do they still track & sell user data?

7. Изображение пользователя
    • NotBuyingIt on Срд 11 Окт 2017
    • 15:32:51

Originally posted by: Guywhoknowscomputerstuff
    Do they still track & sell user data?

Nothing in your question indicates that you have read this site’s Privacy Policy or it’s terms of service, although all users must agree to the terms when they create a user account. Your question should be answered in those documents.

Data that is stored in the cloud may become lost in the fog.