The add-on requires Chrome 4 or later, and works on all supported platforms.
Terms and conditions
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Please notice that the Terms of Service apply to all WOT services. If you use the software or the API as a part of your own application or redistribute and modify the software, the API Terms of Service apply too.
- Download the add-on from Google Chrome Extensions or if you have problems installing from Google's website, download the latest version from our website.
After installing, you can always update to the latest supported version by opening chrome://extensions and pressing the "Update all extensions now" button.
If you are interested in participating in the development process, you are welcome to make pull requests with improvements and bug fixes.
- 1.2.10 (source code)
- localized short description to Russian
- jQuery upgraded to 1.7.1
- 1.2.9 (source code)
- Reverted back to jQuery 1.4.4 for testing
- Note: the activation problems appear to be caused by Chrome issue 88373 and there's very little we can do on the add-on side. Restarting your browser should solve the problem.
- 1.2.8 (source code)
- Upgraded jQuery to 1.7.1
- Try to recover from jQuery .ajax failures when request status code is 200
- 1.2.7 (source code)
- Added more error logging to add-on activation.
- 1.2.6 (source code)
- More activation fixes. Some users appear to be experiencing problems, which we are unable to reproduce.
- 1.2.5 (source code)
- Fixes possible issues with add-on activation
- 1.2.4 (source code)
- Clarifies warning texts
- Fixes potential issues with the settings page
- 1.2.3 (source code)
- Improves performance on sites with a lot of frames or social sharing buttons
- Upgraded jQuery to 1.6.4
- 1.2.2 (source code)
- Fixes warning thresholds in the previous version.
- 1.2.1 (source code)
- Fixes the toolbar icon in the colorblind accessible mode
- 1.2 (source code)
- Adds translations for ko-KR
- 1.1 (source code)
- Adds ratings to Facebook, Twitter, and shortened URLs.
- 1.0.4 (source code)
- Fixed encoding of shared host names (on twitter.com, for example).
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.4.4
- 1.0.3 (source code)
- Fixed warning screen rendering in the current dev releases of Chrome 5.
- 1.0.2 (source code)
- Fixed a bug in link.api, which caused a reference error under specific (and rare) circumstances.
- 1.0.1 (source code)
- Uses default values for settings if JSON.parse throws an exception, which it apparently does for null parameters in the latest dev release.
- 1.0 (source code)
- Supports Chrome ≥ 18.104.22.168
- Switched from our own localization code to using i18n.getMessage
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.4.1
- 0.9.6 (source code)
- Colorblind accessible user interface.
- 0.9.5 (source code)
- Switched to bigger 19x19px icons for the browser action.
- 0.9.4 (source code)
- Fixed the "Add your comment" link on the rating window to open only one tab.
- 0.9.3 (source code)
- Fixed scrollbar flickering on the rating window.
- Set the all_frames property for content scripts in anticipation to upcoming changes.
- 0.9.2 (source code)
- Fixes to api.link for a large number of targets.
- 0.9.1 (source code)
- Fixed the browser actions icon when multiple browser windows are used
- 0.9 (source code)
- Updated manifest to match the current documentation, added icons for the extension
- Uploaded to Google's extensions gallery
- 0.8 (source code)
- Supports Chrome ≥ 22.214.171.124
- Switched to using imageData for chrome.browserActions.setIcon, because using iconIndex was deprecated last week
- Added an options page, which redirects to the actual settings
- 0.7 (source code)
- Supports Chrome ≥ 126.96.36.199 (-ish)
- Removed the toolstrip and switched to using Browser Actions instead
- 0.6 (source code)
- Added a few sanity checks for synchronizing to api.reload
- Added more error logging to critical functions in api.js and in content scripts
- 0.5 (source code)
- First public release