m (Changed protection level for "Internet Explorer" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
m (Changed protection level for "Internet Explorer" ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 08:27, 11 December 2013
The add-on requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer (10.0 recommended).
Terms and conditions
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Please notice that the Terms of Service apply to all WOT services. If you use the software or the API as a part of your own application or redistribute and modify the software, the API Terms of Service apply too.
Download the Add-on from our website.
If you are interested in participating in the development process, you are welcome to email us patches for improvements and bug fixes.
- 20130902 (source code)
- Removes deprecated rating components
- Adds support for Enhanced Protected Mode for 64-bit IE 10+
- 20120802 (source code)
- Fixes issues activating the add-on on the welcome page for various IE versions
- Fixes code page issues on warning and blocking screens for languages that use multibyte characters
- Fixes pop-up positioning in search results when zooming
- Uses a smaller 19x19px toolbar button to better fit the IE toolbar
- Enables ASLR and DEP in the add-on binary
- 20111107 (source code)
- Clarifies warning texts
- Fixes potential issues with the settings page
- 20110928 (source code)
- Adds support for 64-bit IE
- 20110720 (source code)
- Reduces load time
- 20110704 (source code)
- Adds translation for ko-KR
- 20101220 (source code)
- Fixed registry issues with protected mode when IE is run both as administrator and as a normal user.
- 20100830 (source code)
- Fixed dynamic Google search results.
- 20100303 (source code)
- Fixed rating window positioning for multiple monitors.