m (Changed protection level for "Opera" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 09:12, 29 October 2013
The add-on requires Opera 11 or later, and it works on all supported platforms.
 Terms and conditions
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Please notice that the Terms of Service apply to all WOT services. If you use the software or the API as a part of your own application or redistribute and modify the software, the API Terms of Service apply too.
 Development notes
If you are interested in participating in the development process, you are welcome to make pull requests with improvements and bug fixes.
 Version history
These are version of WOT for Opera 12 and earlier. WOT has stopped developing the add-on further for Opera 12, since new Opera browser - Opera Next - is Chromium based and thus new WOT version for it is the same as for Chrome browser. Please find WOT for Opera Next on the Chrome's page.
- 1.11 (source code)
- Fixed ContentEditable Issue with Facebook Note
- 1.10 (source code)
- Fixed bug: Don't mark-up links in editable content
- Added Ukrainian language
- Small fixes to russian and german texts
- 1.9 (source code)
- Added Turkish language
- Feature: hide green donuts on webmails
- 1.8 (source code)
- Fixed: website authentication didn't work immediately.
- Fixed: allow add-on to communicate with mywot.com over TLS
- Added Opera 12 compatibility
- Upgraded jQuery to 1.7.1
- Added the "settings" menu item
- Prevented text selection in popover, warning screen, and popup
- Added a context when opening mywot.com pages from an add-on
- Stopped the warning screen from showing up immediately after rating site poorly
- Added better Russian translations
- 1.7 (source code)
- Fixed: Opera 11.61 breaks ratings in frames
- Fixed: Popup positioning bug in gmail
- Fixed: Wrong params number in matchrule()
- Added Swedish short description of add-on
- Updated descriptions in config.xml from Opera Add-on Store
- 1.6 (source code)
- Fixed issues with Chinese locales and added localized description for all supported languages.
- 1.5 (source code)
- Adds a workaround to a DOMNodeInserted event listener issue that caused image uploads to fail on VKontakte.
- 1.4 (source code)
- Clarifies warning texts
- Fixes potential issues with the settings page
- 1.3 (source code)
- Improves performance on sites with a lot of frames or social sharing buttons
- 1.2 (source code)
- Fixes warning thresholds in the previous version
- Fixes the toolbar icon in the colorblind accessible mode
- 1.1 (source code)
- Adds translations for ko-KR
- Fixes issues with ratings in Gmail
- 1.0 (source code)
- Adds ratings to Facebook, Twitter, and shortened URLs
- 0.9 (source code)
- First public release