This article needs reviewing. WOT has different abilities based upon the browser it is added to, these restrictions are imposed by the browser developer, consider them "rules set up for third-party extensions."
Video tutorial: How to customize WOT settings.
|Both your Profile page and your Settings page are available from the pop-up rating window via any browser.|
Browser specific toolbar access
The following options let you control some advanced add-on features.
We recommend that you use the system’s default settings.
- Log in automatically to mywot.com and enable features that require the add-on (recommended)
- Re-create the toolbar button if it gets removed (recommended)
- Enable color blind accessible version
WOT blog article with video: WOT has a Colorblind version.
- Disable the add-on while in Private Browsing mode
Remember to click Apply settings to save any selection changes you have made.
You can enter IP's and/or host names to tell WOT not to check for reputation, disabling warnings/blocking for listed domain(s).
Ignore the following sites: (Example: localhost, .example.com, 127.0.0.)
- default: empty, no entries
Remember to click Apply settings to save any entries or edits you have made.
- CSV comma separated values
- localhost, .example.com, 127.0.0., 192.168.0.1
- Allowed wildcards
- * (asterisk)
- includes all subdomains. example: *.blogspot.com ignores blogspot.com and all user blogs
- single: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx example: 127.0.0.1
- range: xxx.xxx.xxx. example: 127.0.0.
- range: xxx.xxx. example: 127.0.
- note: trailing decimal is required