Information from third-party sources (1)
|11/20/2010||Malware Domain List||Appeared on a list of malware distributors.|
220.127.116.11 reviews (6)
Please Register / login to leave a review.
Malware! 18.104.22.168 is unsafe due to viruses, exploits, or Trojans.
IP 22.214.171.124 is a malware infected site/server (with trojans, fake AV, zeus and other malicious content) and it's possibly dangerous to visit this site!
Malware attached to fake FedEx e-mails phones home and attempts to download additional malware from this site. Details here:
This IP classified as dangerous for one or more of the following:
* Attackers who try to spy or remotely control others' computers by means such Microsoft remote terminal, SSH, Telnet or shared desktops.
* Threats for email servers or users: spiders/bots, account hijacking, etc.
* Sites spreading virus, trojans, spyware, etc. or just being used by them to let their authors know that a new computer has been infected.
* Threats for servers: exploits, fake identities/agents, DDoS attackers, etc.
* Port scans, which are the first step towards more dangerous actions.
* Malicious P2P sharers or bad peers who spread malware, inject bad traffic or share fake archives.
BEFORE requesting me to remove my ratings and comment
ensure you have the IP REMOVED from the source: http://www.atma.es/atma.p2p