This IP address is for downloaddelivery.com, which is Lexmark's download server. They are not malicious or misleading, but they may want to look into why trustedsource.org keeps rating their installers as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs)--as I have twice had to go through the exercise of validating their printer drivers.
This IP classified as dangerous for one or more of the following:
* Attackers who try to spy or remotely control others' computers by means such Microsoft remote terminal, SSH, Telnet or shared desktops.
* Threats for email servers or users: spiders/bots, account hijacking, etc.
* Sites spreading virus, trojans, spyware, etc. or just being used by them to let their authors know that a new computer has been infected.
* Threats for servers: exploits, fake identities/agents, DDoS attackers, etc.
* Port scans, which are the first step towards more dangerous actions.
* Malicious P2P sharers or bad peers who spread malware, inject bad traffic or share fake archives.
BEFORE requesting me to remove my ratings and comment
ensure you have the IP REMOVED from the source: http://www.atma.es/atma.p2p