This company is highly suspicious and probably operates a scam on the Internet, stealing people's money .
Even if it is a legal company, its services and the customer support are really bad .
I do not recommend the Ausfis or the associated organizations like USAfis, which seem to be part of the same scam.
The site is listed in PhishTank on suspicion of fraud, theft of sensitive data.
Witryna jest notowana w PhishTank w związku z podejrzeniami o oszustwo, kradzież wrażliwych danych.
They offer a fake consultancy services about australian imigration.
This scam company acts as follow:
1) You find them at google;
2) You fill their website form;
3) They call you and make you give your cc information;
4) They make you fill their website form after receives your cc information;
5) They call you again and make you pay more to receive a english course in cd. (That´s not clear at this point, they make you feel this payment must be done, so they do not cancel your assesment).
6) You try to contact them but no more answers. Now, I consider them a scam company.
Services like this usually are made by the consulates directly and for free. This is without a doubt a scam, as they immediately try to charge you for their services. C'mon people, be smart and don't fall for it.
This is NOT an Australian Government site and if you should give them your information, you will be bombarded by emails from them, basically wanting your money. DON'T give them your credit card number!
There are lots of reasons why its a scam:
1. As Cleantheweb said, ausfis and usafis are on the same IP adress, which is stupid.
2. On the WOT scorecard we can see Server location= GB (Great Britain is not even close to Australia )
3. I bet you have seen an ad with this. Such sites don't make ads.
4. The termination ".org" is NOT for such sites (if it would be real, it would be a presidential site or something similar, with ".com" termination.
Makes the weak informed people believe this may be the official immigration website, when it`s clearly not. Takes advantage of a lot of desperate pour people around the world that prefer to leave their countries for a better life, and charge them money for alleged "assistance of professional migration consultants from an experienced migration law firm". Ausfis.org is illegally named with ".org" TLD, since ".org" is exclusively used for non profit entities.
If one thinks that paying for "extra guidance" to ausfis.com worth, there are big chances to be wrong... as can be seen in ausfis.com`s older clone site http://www.usafis.org , hosted on a nearby IP adress: