Information from third-party sources (0)
This site doesn't appear in third-party sources. Read more about our trusted sources.
worldoftanks.com user reviews (20)
Please Register / login to leave a comment.
Top Angebot für Gamer , nette Community , bin seit 2 Jahren dabei und habe immer wieder Spass dort, viele updates mit Neuheiten
goodnxvnnhfg sfg sgn sfhjhghsf
I find this website informative.
игра офигенная. сайт хорошо оформлен
This site is best ever WORLD OF TANKS 8.8!!!
After a recent incident with the game World of Tanks, I feel I should share my experiences:
They have an automated system for banning "team killers", but they never tell you about it, or even that you can damage teammates. The system works based on the ratio of damage to friendly tanks vs the damage to enemy tanks, and basically if that passes a certain number then you get automatically banned. The bans start out small (1 hour), and then quickly escalate (1 day, 2 days, etc), eventually leading to a permanent ban. This system tends to be bad for new players, because if you don't have enough damage in on enemy tanks and you have a few accidents, you can quickly see yourself get banned.
On top of that, if you post about such an experience on their forums, they consider it breaking the rule about not questioning forum moderations or "game masters", and they will promptly delete your post.
Any attempt to address this with the company's technical support is fruitless, and they will refuse to refund you any money if you have been banned for any reason.
The game itself is all right but there are at least three issues I have with this game: 1) Very likely the most microtransaction heavy free to play game I have played (I put in 1,600 battles since Aug '12) and if you want more tanks in your garage, you have to pay up. Same applies to 30+ USD Premium tanks which are unbalanced versus standard tanks
2) The game gets extremely grindy after tier 5, expect to play the same map dozens of times in the rotation of 15 or so maps available.
3) Game moderators can be very strict, sometimes absurdly over minor or moderate things but the forums are even worse. I had a non-WOT topic in off topic get me a 0 point warning because not only because I wanted to make a Doom specific topic, but they took me linking to my YT page a bit zealously, same applying to a topic about WOT speaking of stupid player behavior being called "Non-constructive" by mods.
Play the game, AVOID the in-game general chat and especially the game's forums!
Great game, but:
* Free-to-play-Players are limited to 5 tanks at the same time. Each additional tank costs an additional slot which in turn costs about 1.50 USD.
* Free-to-play-Players have difficulties to farm credits beyond tier5 (or Tier3 Artillery), lossy rounds (costs higher than earnings), even on a victory, are usual for non-Premium-players.
* EXPENSIVE (50 USD) Premium tanks (which are Tier8), often also required, additionally to maintain a Premium account (12 USD monthly), to farm credits efficently to keep up higher tiered tanks.
* Due to the Premium tanks, the tiers 6 and 7 can feel like a punishment for non-Premium-players. Additionally, some Tier3 and Tier4 light tanks are forced to matchmake with Tier7+ enemies to function as scouts, you cannot opt out of scouting.
* expensive premium items. Refilling premium ammo can cost up to 2 USD per round.
* Difficult grind for experience beyond Tier 4. XP conversion from other tanks to use it on another tank than the one you farmed the XP is expensive (0.16 USD per 1,000 XP, Grinding up from Tier 5 to Tier 6 costs about 100,000 XP or 16 USD). Each round of gameplay averages to 300 XP non-Premium and takes 8 minutes in average.
Orc The Merc11-04-2012
Сайт браузерной "военной" онлайн-игры.Сайт безопасен,но сама игра - унылая и неправдоподобная,безвкусица.
This website has ValuClick and AdWord trackers. ValuClick is from mediaplex.com (ad service) and AdWord is from google ad services. These are harmless, but nonetheless they do track internet activity.