Ultra-religious propaganda, bans dissenting opinions.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- not contain any material which is hostile, rude, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- not promote any illegal activity (;
- not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
(That last one is the Hypocrite's Charter)
The Catholic herald, has a large number of hate full and questionable articles related to Malta, this has led to my rating aswell as the fact that thier is a major decline of Catholics in Malta.
i believe in the bilble, and i was thought as to always forgive... but it sees like clergy is still in its all out war againts the genral maltese population and its battle for political power.
À propos de ce site
The Catholic Herald - Britain's leading Catholic newspaper