This webpage which usually was used by 4% of the daily internet users for file sharing have been taken down by the feds (FBI), and the owner (Kim Dotcom) have been arrested for sharing both legit and sadly pirated files around the internet, making producers and developers lose millions of dollars, but Kim himself made lots of money of this because the page was filled with advertisements.
Currently, the only thing you'd see if you visit this page, is a message written by FBI about which laws have been breached.
Denne nettsiden, som vanligvis ble brukt av 4% av daglige internett brukere for å dele filer rundt omkring, har blitt tatt ned av føderalene (FBI), og eieren (Kim Dotcom) har blitt arrestert for deling av både lovlige, men beklageligvis også ulovelig filer rundt på nettet, noe som førte til at produsenter og utviklere taper millioner av dollar, men Kim tjente tross alt på dette på grunn av det faktum at nettsiden var proppet med reklamering.
Akkurat nå, er en melding fra FBI angående lovbruddene som er blitt gjort det eneste som kan bli sett dersom du besøker denne nettsiden.
Sexual and offensive popups, plus, it makes you wait 45 seconds. Don't use without firefox adblock and noscript, or this site could be dangerous!
EDIT: Shut down as of 1-12. I admit I did use it with adblock + noscript and it worked pretty well for me.... it got taken down for copyright.
A domain name and web site belonging to the infamous Kim Dotcom aka Kim Schmitz aka Kim Vestor who together with associates was arrested in New Zealand in January 2012 on charges of infringement of Intellectual property rights, or piracy.
* Finn Batato, 38, a citizen and resident of Germany, who is the chief marketing officer;
* Julius Bencko, 35, a citizen and resident of Slovakia, who is the graphic designer;
* Sven Echternach, 39, a citizen and resident of Germany, who is the head of business development;
* Mathias Ortmann, 40, a citizen of Germany and resident of both Germany and Hong Kong, who is the chief technical officer, co-founder and director;
* Andrus Nomm, 32, a citizen of Estonia and resident of both Turkey and Estonia, who is a software programmer and head of the development software division;
* Bram van der Kolk, aka Bramos, 29, a Dutch citizen and resident of both the Netherlands and New Zealand, who oversees programming and the underlying network structure for the Mega conspiracy websites.
Other sites and their status at Jan 23
kimble.org [127.0.0.1 loopback]
megaporn.com [FBI Seizure notice] 188.8.131.52
megarotic.com [FBI Seizure notice] 184.108.40.206
megaupload.com [FBI Seizure notice] 220.127.116.11
megavideo.com [FBI Seizure notice] 18.104.22.168
megaking.com [FBI Seizure notice] 22.214.171.124
megacar.com down 126.96.36.199
megalive.com down 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206
megabox.com down 220.127.116.11
megapix.com down 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
megafund.com down 126.96.36.199
megakey.com down 188.8.131.52
megapay.com down 184.108.40.206
megabest.com down 220.127.116.11
megahelp.com down 18.104.22.168
megagogo.com down 22.214.171.124
megamovie.com down 126.96.36.199
megabackup,com down 188.8.131.52
kimpire.com down 184.108.40.206
À propos de ce site
Share your files quickly, securely, and easily. Megaupload provides free web space for your documents, pictures, music and movies. We host the Internet!