It has been proven by many doctors that flouride is not good for our teeth. Try googling it and you will see for yourself.
Also this site says: http://www.earthclinic.com/fluoride_questions_and_answers.php
“First, fluoride is, as you know, one of the most toxic substances on earth, on par with arsenic and lead. It has no proven biological use inside the human body (teeth included). There is no minimum daily requirement for fluoride. And second, it is a cumulative poison. Only about half of what we consume is excreted. The other half collects in the teeth and bones, making them dense, but brittle. Those little white spots visible on the teeth of about 25 percent of American children are called dental fluorosis, a condition which not only predisposes them to decay, but also provides a sign that systemic fluoride poisoning is taking place.
I think people should start listening to Naturopath and Homeopath doctors who care about treating the cause. Because it seems MD's only treat the symptons.
I stumbled upon wikihow while googling one of my various hobbies. After ten minutes of browsing I was an addict. The support is excellent. They responded within hours to all of my concerns and did so in a polite and proffesional manner. Unlike many wikis, the editors on wikihow are helpful and supportive and encourage a great community atmosphere.