fxnowcanada.ca é seguro?

3.5
starstarstarhalf-starempty-star
(4 Avaliações)
Bom site
Reivindicar este site
Pergunte à nossa comunidade
Compartilhar:

fxnowcanada.ca

3.5
starstarstarhalf-starempty-star
(4 Avaliações)
Proteja Seu Telefone
1. Obtenha alertas sobre websites inseguros.
2. Bloqueie conteúdo adulto.
3. Fique seguro em qualquer lugar.
Compartilhe seus pensamentos...
starempty-star
Medíocre
starempty-star
Razoável
starempty-star
Mediano
starempty-star
Bom
starempty-star
Excelente
4 Avaliações da comunidade
Ordenar por:
Recentes
Jul 19, 2018
starempty-starempty-starempty-starempty-star
The technical support number which I got from this site seems to be a spam. I suspect that this is a fraudulent website. I reached out the so-called Roku technical support team who had no intentions of activating my device. Rather they had full interest in acquiring money from. I just want to emphasize my view on this website. Please take necessary steps and save people from falling prey for this spam site.
Útil
Jun 22, 2018
starempty-starempty-starempty-starempty-star
The above guide on setting up the Roku device is totally ambiguous. The writer of this guide is advised to do some research before uploading content to a site which is supposed to help people troubleshoot their Roku device. The guide to activating the Roku and setting up a Roku is really simple but this site makes it sound like a very complex and time-consuming process. Readers please follow the official help guide or use the user guide found with the device for any guidance to setting up the device or resetting the device.
Útil
Dec 13, 2015
starstarstarstarempty-star
I like good programming for the whole family
Útil
Jan 14, 2015
starstarstarstarempty-star
FX Canada is a Canadian English-language Category B cable and satellite television specialty channel that is owned as a partnership between Rogers Media, a division of Rogers Communications (which owns a controlling 66.64% interest and serves as managing partner) and the FX Networks subsidiary of 21st Century Fox (which owns the remaining 33.36%). FX Canada is devoted primarily to scripted dramas and comedies, and is based on the FX cable network in the United States.
Útil

Sobre este site

Confiabilidade
70
/100
Segurança da Criança
68
/100