This IP classified as dangerous for one or more of the following:
* Attackers who try to spy or remotely control others' computers by means such Microsoft remote terminal, SSH, Telnet or shared desktops.
* Threats for email servers or users: spiders/bots, account hijacking, etc.
* Sites spreading virus, trojans, spyware, etc. or just being used by them to let their authors know that a new computer has been infected.
* Threats for servers: exploits, fake identities/agents, DDoS attackers, etc.
* Port scans, which are the first step towards more dangerous actions.
* Malicious P2P sharers or bad peers who spread malware, inject bad traffic or share fake archives.
BEFORE requesting me to remove my ratings and comment
ensure you have the IP REMOVED from the source: http://www.atma.es/atma.p2p
220.127.116.11 is involved in forum spamming
Before asking me to review my comment, get removed from http://www.stopforumspam.com
18.104.22.168 is classified as dangerous, it has been identified through use
of: snort sensors, honeypots, and / or mail filters.