Ultra-religious propaganda, bans dissenting opinions.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- not contain any material which is hostile, rude, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- not promote any illegal activity (;
- not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
(That last one is the Hypocrite's Charter)
The Catholic herald, has a large number of hate full and questionable articles related to Malta, this has led to my rating aswell as the fact that thier is a major decline of Catholics in Malta.
i believe in the bilble, and i was thought as to always forgive... but it sees like clergy is still in its all out war againts the genral maltese population and its battle for political power.
About this site
The Catholic Herald - Britain's leading Catholic newspaper