18+
This site is for 18+
18+

Is chatroulette.com Safe?

Considered safe by WOT

4.4
starstarstarstarhalf-star
(92 Reviews)
Good site
Adult Content
Claim this site
Ask our community
Share:
Share your thoughts...
starempty-star
Poor
starempty-star
Fair
starempty-star
Average
starempty-star
Good
starempty-star
Excellent
92 Reviews by the community
Sort by:
Newest
The most trustworthy online protection
Dec 29, 2010
starstarstarempty-starempty-star
If you want to see dicks, go!
Helpful
3
Oct 24, 2010
Not ggod for private life. Adult content.
Helpful
4
Oct 19, 2010
i like the fact that all the comments say its not for kids but its actually mostly use by stupid 12-17 that dont have anything to do so why its not for kids if 70% are kids including 16 year old sluts and the rest 30% is pedos so guys your comments are way too wrong and the same applies to justin.tv social section most of the girls are between 11-20 rolling in bed tshowing boobs and ass and getting 300+ views while the most a man got was 30 , face it pretty women can get attention whatever they do whatever the age
Helpful
4
Oct 14, 2010
starstarstarhalf-starempty-star
Not for children, because you can't know who there's in the chat and IF HE IS DRESSED! This site should have a strict control.
Helpful
4
Oct 8, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
very fun
Helpful
2
Oct 6, 2010
Website bans for non-obscene gestures at random and records all users.
Helpful
6
Oct 4, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
A fun site for adults to communicate randomly with webcams!
Helpful
2
Sep 15, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
It's not everything on the cam thats for children...
Helpful
4
Aug 3, 2010
starstarstarhalf-starempty-star
A lot of genitals there
Helpful
3
Jul 30, 2010
starstarhalf-starempty-starempty-star
This side is NOT for kids
Helpful
3
Jul 22, 2010
starstarstarhalf-starempty-star
LOTS OF OLD DUDES PENISES!!!!!
Helpful
5
Jul 20, 2010
starstarhalf-starempty-starempty-star
Fast nur Werbung! und der Rest ist nicht Jugendfrei.
Helpful
3
Jul 15, 2010
starstarstarstarhalf-star
A lot of people jacking off
Helpful
5
Jul 2, 2010
Diese Seite ist für Kinder nicht geeignet
Helpful
6
Jun 14, 2010
starstarstarempty-starempty-star
on vois de tout , éloigner vos bambin loin de se site aucune protection mineur et image grave
Helpful
3
May 31, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
Too many dicks rofl this is porn site.. hahaahaha
Helpful
4
May 29, 2010
starstarstarstarempty-star
TOO MUCH NAKED MEN NOT 4 KIDS
Helpful
4
May 29, 2010
starstarstarempty-starempty-star
J'ai testé pour voir, et sur les 5 premiers contact, 4 était complétement à poil. Je pense que ça n'est rien d'autre qu'un site d'exhibition live pour adulte consentent et à tenir loin des enfants. Dommage car l'idée de base est bonne, mettre des personnes de la planète en contact de façon aléatoire et ainsi faire des rencontres mais pas à poil, du moins pas sur un site qui n'est pas destiné à ça en premier.
Helpful
4
May 16, 2010
starempty-starempty-starempty-starempty-star
The shittiest site of the year. People who advertise on chatroulette are basicaly just giving out their money. Сайт для ахтунгов-дебилов. Сайт даже более дебильнblй чем twitter
Helpful
6
May 15, 2010
starstarstarstarhalf-star
Yes there are a large amount of perverts but apart from that the site is fun, reliable and virus and spy-ware free.
Helpful
5
«
234
...
5
»

About this site

Chatroulette is a place where you can interact with new people over text-chat, webcam and mic.

Trustworthiness
88
/100
Child Safety
22
/100
This site uses cookies for analytics and personalised content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our cookies policy
Accept