Free screensaver, dolphins, marine aquarium, 3d screen savers!
This site takes other peoples hard work (eg VideoLan (VLC) – repackages it with bloatware that they can make money from and then pretends they are the original owners – the install then uses many tactics to get you to screw up and install the bloatware. At the end – even though Im pretty sure I avoided all the button tricks – it still installs bloatware onto my system (about 3 pieces) this is the worst type of site.
Spam, Spam, SPAM.
It's ok as long as you continue pressing the decline button with all the ads.
it instaled somme random shit on my PC and then : SPAM SPAM SPAM ….
You have to understand this website is for a free bot, the reason it can remain free is because of the bloatware, if that wasn't there you'd have to pay. Would you rather that? No? Then suck it up and uninstall the bloatware.
Malware site, this domain classified as dangerous for one or more of the following:
* Attackers who try to spy or remotely control others' computers by means such Microsoft remote terminal, SSH, Telnet or shared desktops.
* Threats for email servers or users: spiders/bots, account hijacking, etc.
* Sites spreading virus, trojans, spyware, etc. or just being used by them to let their authors know that a new computer has been infected.
* Threats for servers: exploits, fake identities/agents, DDoS attackers, etc.
* Port scans, which are the first step towards more dangerous actions.
* Malicious P2P sharers or bad peers who spread malware, inject bad traffic or share fake archives.
This software installed via recommendation of Sunbelt software which produces Win7 news email.
Installer clearly marked the additional offerings, and rather than trying to trick with a default checked radio button which has to be changed, it has clear obvious Decline and Accept buttons. So while I didn't want the offers installed, it wasn't hard to say no, and a small price for useful free software.
" TheKramers 10/14/2011
You have to understand this website is for a free bot, the reason it can remain free is because of the bloatware, if that wasn't there you'd have to pay. Would you rather that? No? Then suck it up and uninstall the bloatware. "