Is ebay.co.uk Safe?

Considered safe by WOT

4.7
starstarstarstarhalf-star
(138 Reviews)
Good site
Popular
Claim this site
Ask our community
Share:
Share your thoughts...
starempty-star
Poor
starempty-star
Fair
starempty-star
Average
starempty-star
Good
starempty-star
Excellent
138 Reviews by the community
Sort by:
Newest
The most trustworthy online protection
Sep 8, 2011
Be careful so you don't get conned. Generally my purchases have been safe and successful.
Helpful
Sep 2, 2011
This site is amazing #1 site for all things . Cheap Goods top quality items , Good customer support,Good content, Good deals Active community ect; keep it up
Helpful
May 1, 2011
starstarstarstarstar
Make sure you ALWAYS read a sellers feedback, check the postage costs and shop around elsewhere to make sure the item you want isn't cheaper somewhere else :o) other than that, generally a good site for most things, including the more unusual items
Helpful
Apr 12, 2011
starstarstarstarstar
Haven't had any problems.
Helpful
Mar 15, 2011
Beware some people sell Pirate DVDs.etc make sure you dont fall for it
Helpful
1
Jan 30, 2011
starstarstarstarstar
They sell stuff that isn't suitable to some younger children so parents need to be aware
Helpful
Sep 23, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
A very good site to sell and buy anything you can think of.
Helpful
Sep 22, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
Safe. And great Service
Helpful
1
Sep 12, 2010
I've used eBay for a while and 98% of the time I have bought items from sellers without any problems and generally trouble-free as the items I have bought are mostly well packed, but the other 2% of the turkeys that sell on eBay either tried to keep the earnings and not post the item(s) out to me or the item(s) have arrived damaged in the post due to insufficent packaging or not as described (e.g, the item is used when it says new in the listing). But if you check the seller's feedback before making any purchases, you can find out from this wether they are a good seller or a bad one!
Helpful
1
Jul 18, 2010
starstarstarstarempty-star
хороший сайт
Helpful
1
Jun 22, 2010
starstarstarstarhalf-star
I love ebay, its great.
Helpful
1
Jun 8, 2010
starstarstarhalf-starempty-star
easy to sign up under 18.
Helpful
1
Jun 7, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
Sometimes things that I've ordered haven't arrived, be very careful when buying musical instruments or other things that should, if possible be tried first.
Helpful
May 16, 2010
starstarstarstarhalf-star
good for shopping
Helpful
2
May 5, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
Great network marketing site, Just be wise to use this.
Helpful
2
Apr 23, 2010
Have used this site successfully many times, but usually keep it for small items costing less than £100. Not sure I'd use it for expensive things.
Helpful
2
Apr 11, 2010
starstarstarstarempty-star
But ensure you check feedback of seller or buyer. Try to pay using Credit Card via PayPal then you are covered twice.
Helpful
1
Apr 9, 2010
starstarstarstarstar
easy and cheap from cars to toys you can be on Ebay for days buying and selling
Helpful
2
Apr 5, 2010
starstarstarstarhalf-star
Very good site!
Helpful
4
Mar 27, 2010
starstarstarstarhalf-star
Very good site good shopping experience just be carefull who you deal with
Helpful
3
«
456
...
7
»

About this site

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Trustworthiness
94
/100
Child Safety
91
/100
This site uses cookies for analytics and personalised content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our cookies policy
Accept