Is hgtv.ca Safe?

Considered safe by WOT

4.3
starstarstarstarempty-star
(2 Reviews)
Good site
Popular
Claim this site
Ask our community
Share:

hgtv.ca

4.3
starstarstarstarempty-star
(2 Reviews)
Protect Your Phone
1. Get alerts about unsafe websites.
2. Block adult content.
3. Stay safe on the go.
Share your thoughts...
starempty-star
Poor
starempty-star
Fair
starempty-star
Average
starempty-star
Good
starempty-star
Excellent
2 Reviews by the community
Sort by:
Newest
Jan 15, 2015
starstarstarstarhalf-star
HGTV (Home & Garden Television) is a Canadian English language Category A cable and satellite specialty channel that is owned as a joint venture between Shaw Media (which serves as managing partner and owns 80.24% majority control through licensee HGTV Canada, Inc.) and Scripps Networks Interactive (which owns the remaining 19.76%). HGTV broadcasts programs regarding real estate, home and garden design, and renovations.
Helpful
Jan 4, 2009
starstarstarstarstar
Safe site
Helpful

About this site

HGTV Watch TV Online - your source for HGTV Canada shows, Sarah 101, House Hunters, TV schedule and more. Get DIY home design tips and decorating ideas.

Trustworthiness
87
/100
Child Safety
86
/100
This site uses cookies for analytics and personalised content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn More
Accept