Malware! – Zeus Trojan. Reported by abuse.ch ZeuS Tracker:
DSHIELD. High Risk Domain
BEFORE requesting me to remove my ratings and comment
ensure the domain has been removed from the source:
High risk domain as reported by DShield. See: http://www.dshield.org/tools/suspicious_domains.html
Attack site containing malware – Trojan ZeuS C&C (ZeuS Command & Control Server)
Found on ZeuS blocklist: https://zeustracker.abuse.ch/blocklist.php
Listed on abuse.ch at the Zeus botnet tracker as being part of the command and control structure
For questions please referer to https://zeustracker.abuse.ch/blocklist.php
(on Jul. 29th 2011)
Listed on ZeuS domain blocklist or ZeuS IP blocklist.
Domains listed on abuse.ch
Infected sites with ZeuS / Botnet / FastFlux / hosting of malicious files
It's possibly dangerous to visit these sites!!
This site is dangerous
Warning: Keep out. IP/Hostname/Website found involved in various Dangerous/Suspicious activities.
* Attackers who try to spy or remotely control others' computers by means such Microsoft remote terminal, SSH, Telnet or shared desktops.
* Threats for email servers or users: spiders/bots, account hijacking, etc.
* Sites spreading virus, trojans, spyware, etc. or just being used by them to let their authors know that a new computer has been infected.
* Threats for servers: exploits, fake identities/agents, DDoS attackers, etc.
* Threats for mobile systems: virus and trojans spreading, smartphone data-harvesting etc.
* Port scans, which are the first step towards more dangerous actions.
* Malicious P2P sharers or bad peers who spread malware, inject bad traffic or share fake archives.
For security reasons it has been placed in a preventive Quarantine status. Any operation involved with it, is strongly discouraged.
The reason for quarantine: Found in the black list of the botnet Zeus