The Community Trust contest
You already have a great reputation with WOT users. What if there was a way to show all your visitors, not only WOT users, that your site is trusted, so they would be confident to do business with you?
Whether you want visitors to make a purchase, download something, or sign up for your newsletter, the Community Trust Network can help.
What you will win
Ten website owners will receive 3 free months membership in the new WOT Community Trust Network. For 3 months, we give you the tools to
- show visitors that your site is trusted
- give your customers the ability to rate and review your site
- keep track of your online reputation
How to Enter
- Write a paragraph answering this question: As a site owner, what is your biggest challenge to get people to register, to complete a purchase, or to participate on your site?
- Post the paragraph on your blog or Facebook page with a link back to this blog posting, and/or post your paragraph in the comments section below.
- Email us the paragraph by Wednesday, October 28, 2009 to make sure you are entered in the contest.
Who is eligible?
The Community Trust contest is open to website owners who want to use their excellent or good reputation ratings to:
- boost sales
- increase consumer confidence
- convert visitors into customers
- gather valuable feedback
- improve customer service and satisfaction
The WOT team will select the best 10 entries on Wednesday, October 28, 2009. You must have an excellent or good WOT rating, and you must comply with all three steps above to be eligible to win. The winners will be notified via email by Monday, November 2, and be willing to be included in WOT marketing materials (website, Inside MyWOT newsletter, Twitter, etc.)
Why are we doing this?
There are many small and medium-sized websites that could use help differentiating themselves from their competitors. We have created The Community Trust Network as a way for you to emphasize your excellent reputation and build a positive relationship with customers. The 3 months CTN membership we are giving away will be in exchange for the feedback we hope to get.